5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price
Published on September 4, 2012 by Deb Wisco

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected.............
I am a big fan of charm bracelets and this watch seemed to combine utility with my favored charms.

I expected a delicate band with equally delicate charms (bar perhaps the watch as a larger charm). However the charms and the strap are both very bulky and appear really loud, not for me at all

Disappointed......... not for someone who likes smaller,...
Published on June 27, 2009 by Amazonian

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price, September 4, 2012
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 10-8096CHRM Swarovski Crystal Accented Gold-Tone Charm Bracelet Watch (Watch)
I bought this a while ago on amazon and was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box. I absolutely love it! Not cheap jewelry by any standards. It's very well made but is also stylish. The little pearl and crystal accents are a nice touch. As another reviewer commented I as yet don't know if the finish will wear off. So far so good. If you like petite jewelry you probably would not like it as it is a bigger, heavier peice of jewelry (which is one of the reasons I like it). I would definetly recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not for me, May 25, 2011
This bracelet definitely makes a statement. I had my eye on it ever since I saw it at Macy's. However, I decided to return it because it was just too bold and fancy for everyday wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chunky, chic, and sophisticated, April 13, 2009
I was very surprised when I opened the box. The charms were bigger than I expected, and the band thicker than what I pictured it from the images I saw on Amazon. Although it's chunky and thicker, (I was worried it would be too big for my arm since I have a smaller wrist than average women) it was fine and very pretty. The gold-tone complimented my complexion and I love it when the charms clicked against my arm. I have yet to see if the color wouldn't wear off. The bracelet is indeed sophisticated-looking and didn't look like cheap jewelry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Eye catching ornament, October 3, 2012
It looks good and very full in appearance but it may be a bit on the heavier side for women's hands. I am not giving full stars for the colour is slightly pale than what it appears in the picture. It looks more like white gold than pure gold. Not a bad thing but just not up to my expectation. One of the 'charms' in picture is an 'AK' but the one I received has a circular pendent with a Lion's head stencil which I prefer is better than some random 'AK'.

The packing box felt a little bit flimsy at the joints and it was slightly dirty.

But Anne Klein has provided a beautiful piece for the price. The mother of pearl dial is a real treat in bright light. Totally recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars I loved it, September 20, 2010
Yes the charms are bigger than the avg charm bracelet but it is still feminine. i love it ive had it for going on 4 years now. if anyone knows where i can buy replacement charms that would be great =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, November 27, 2012
Love my watch. The same watch sells in department stores but at a much higher price. I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous charm braclet with small watch charm, April 18, 2013
I love this beautiful charm watch braclet. It has a fabulous quality chain. It is not small, nor light weight. I do NOT find it as heavy as others have claimed. It is a typical charm braclet weight. It's a beautiful statement piece. If you are the type that prefer small, barely noticable jewelry, this is not for you. I also would not recommend this in place of a big watch. The watch dial is the same size as the charms. Really nice piece!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected............., June 27, 2009
Amazonian (Baltimore, MD) - See all my reviews

Disappointed......... not for someone who likes smaller, more delicate pieces. Next time I will buy jewellery in person than online

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Piece of Jewelry, March 7, 2014
That is the most beautifulest piece of jewelry that I have ever bought. It makes your outfit look spectacular. I wore it to church with a blacl suit and a gold necklace and earrings, the suit had gold buttons and my goodness my nail polish set it off (pecan frost). I am so glad I bought that watch and I do hope it last a long time,

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK., December 4, 2013
The actual product is lighter than it is on the picture. If you are a fan of chunky accessories, this one is for you, but if you prefer smaller ones, then consider other options. All the charms are nice and doesn't appear cheap.
Over time (I purchased mine last July 2013), there was some discoloration.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›