5.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive watch
Very attractive two-tone watch with diamond accents. It was a very good price on the Amazon deal of the day. Quality seems very good.
Published 13 months ago by buyer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, TINY diamonds SNAGS!
Got this as a lightening deal, agreed with another reviewer, I would have not paid full price for this watch.

I had originally bought a Fossil watch very similar to this one, and for the same full price, but then saw this and bought it on a whim since it was so much cheaper.

I am a small framed woman (5'4") and have small wrists. I like that this...
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, TINY diamonds SNAGS!, December 12, 2013
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 10/8801WTTT Genuine Diamond Accented Two-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)

I am a small framed woman (5'4") and have small wrists. I like that this watch is petite and feminine. It is much prettier than the Fossil watch I bought, and fits my style better. The quality is great, but the diamonds are very small. I would have rather had crystals that were bigger and easier to see, but the diamonds are fine. I am not a blingy person, per say, but if you are, the diamonds are TINY.

Overall, this is a nice watch that I can wear everyday, and for the lightening deal price, I'm not too concerned if it get scratched up bad. (though I don't think it will happen with normal wear and tear) I will update this after I wear it a while if there are any issues.

UPDATE MAY 2014:
I still love my watch, I have no issues with batteries as some reviewers have, but a simple trip to the jeweler's can remedy that for $20 or less!

My only issue with the watch is that the TINY diamonds catch EVERYTHING! I have had several pieces of clothing snagged with just moving slightly over them! It actually ruined 2 of my favorite skirts! I have to choose what clothes I will wear with this watch, or not wear the watch at all. So because of that, I'm taking away one star, to make it a 3 star review.

1.0 out of 5 stars Died just a WEEK After My 30 Days To Return Expired., January 15, 2014
BEAUTIFUL watch, my wife LOVED it. She only wore it 4 times and it has stopped working. Now I look at the item description to look for what battery it takes and see no info. It is INEXCUSABLE in my opinion to buy a watch, especially at THIS price point and have the battery die (or a WORSE problem?) in just 45 days. I of course just missed my return window to send it back to Amazon for a refund.

Bottom line, the favorite watch I ever bought for my wife has now turned into the biggest waste of money I ever spent. BUYER BEWARE. Read the warranty and the costs involved to return to manufacturer for return shipping. So understand, you pay shipping BOTH ways...Not much of a warranty and seems like a revolving door of endless shipping "fees" on a watch so many others are having the same known issue with? Something smells here......

1.0 out of 5 stars Agree with USMC review, March 2, 2014
Battery died shortly after 30 day return policy and too much of a hassle to go through warranty to try and get it fixed. Can't figure out how to adjust band either. Only wore it 6 times before it died. Clearly this vendor is selling old inventory. I would really appreciate the vendor taking this back and making it work on their dime.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty watch, but not adjustable enough for a good fit!, February 17, 2014
Pretty watch. Would rather have it without "Diamond chips" as they were so small they weren't worth being there. I brought this to a jeweler for sizing, but the large links didn't allow proper sizing - 1 link removed or added made it too small or too big! I returned it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive watch, January 23, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, January 20, 2014
Very happy. It's a beautiful watch! Practical but very feminine. Will most definitely shop here again! Also thanks for rapid response on my initial lost parcel.

5.0 out of 5 stars WORTH ITS BUCKS, November 26, 2013
5 STAR, CAUSE SHE SMILED AT IT, AND THATS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT HERE... REGARDLESS OF IT BEING A BEAUTIFUL WATCH. DONT HESITATE OF BUYING IT

5.0 out of 5 stars Anne Klein Women's Watch, December 12, 2013
JJMI (Michigan, USA) - See all my reviews
Great looking watch with large enough dial to see the time. Diamonds are very, very small, but it is still a nice watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch - but with issues - updating my review, December 12, 2013
Nice looking watch. The time is easy to read. It's comfortable/easily adjusted. It looks nice for wearing to work.

The diamonds add a bit of 'flash', but are so tiny you practically need a microscope to see them. It was a Black Friday purchase, so heavily discounted. Glad I didn't pay full price.

UPDATE -

The watch wasn't keeping good time so I had to have the battery replaced after <1 month. It was behind a few minutes again this morning. I'll see if I have any more issues, but definitely would not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Shelly Peterson (Riverton, UT United States) - See all my reviews
Love this watch, was as expected.