4.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 Stars Classic and Elegant Yet Still Sporty, October 26, 2013
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 10/9456BKGB Ceramic Swarovski Crystal Accented Gold-Tone and Black Ceramic Bracelet Watch (Watch)
This is the perfect watch to wear with just about anything but a ball gown. As I mention it is a classic bracelet style with easy to read Roman numerals and a sweeping minute hand. I have a bit of difficulty with my vision and this was a very easy to read watch.

The two toned band goes with everything from jeans to work outfits, the Swarovski crystal allows the watch to make a bold statement, yet not a gaudy one.

The band is sized to easily fit any wrist, but if it is too large as it is for me, there are easy to follow directions explaining how you can make the band smaller. You may also want to remove the clasp extender to make this watch smaller. It made it a perfect fit for me and is as easy to do as it is to take the watch on and off!

Since the watch was a little large for my wrist, it did get banged around a bit but this watch seems to be built to last. No matter how rough I was it did not scratch or get nicked or have the clasp open up on me. The clasp itself fits extremely snugly so I don't have to worry about losing this watch if it snags on something.

There are no hard or rough edges to accidentally hurt yourself or a child on (I was worried about that because of the crystal).

All in all it went through its paces with flying colors -that and my family and friends thought it was gorgeous, which is always a bonus! *Sample Provided by Manufacturer*

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic and elegant design, November 27, 2013
This watch is even prettier than it looks here. The black looks blacker and contrasts beautifully with the gold tones and the sparkly Swarovski crystals. It's a classic style that looks elegant and dressy with a nice dress or suit, but looks equally at home with a sweater and jeans. When I first tried this on, I thought I would have to take it to a jeweler and a link removed because I have small wrists and the watch which is probably an average size, was large on me. Then I realized from the description that you can remove a link very simply by just unclasping it. You know the little clasps that you use to secure the watch on your wrist? Well this has two of those clasps and you can remove one. I'll have to get a picture of it up here in the next couple of days so you can see what I mean. But it's such a simple idea I wonder why nobody has thought of it before? At least I've never seen one like this and it worked great for me because now the watch fits my wrist.

This is the kind of watch that would make a great gift because of the classic styling and because it goes with so many types of clothing. When I showed it to a friend, her first comment was, "Looks expensive." I think she's right, it's got some dazzle without being over the top, an understated elegance. It will be a good watch for traveling because it goes with so many things that it's the only watch I'll have to bring along.

It has a sweep second hand that is also a gold tone and in additional to the 24 clear Swarovski crystals on the textured bezel, it has 8 set into the face. The face is easy to see and read with the black and gold contrast. The ceramic bracelet seems to be very scratch resistant because even with it bumping against things during the day it hasn't shown any wear and tear at all. It's keeping perfect time so far and Anne Klein is a name that I know and trust for quality watches.

I was provided with a sample for review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, September 23, 2013
Beautiful watch very stylish It looks great with dress or casual wear. I will look to amazon for my next purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars Distinct, Unusual, May 29, 2014
Different from the usual watches. Quite light in weight and looks ornate. Minute inspection makes it look a bit low grade Chinese fair, but okay on the wrist for those who want watches to look different and stylish these days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, March 31, 2014
I think this watch is stunning. It is sporty yet elegant. I don't have a single negative to say about it. I think the swarovski crystals are understated but make a statement at the same time, just not "blingy". I received it quickly too. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read, February 18, 2014
Wife like the looks and the ease of seeing the hands. To early to tell if it keeps good time or eats batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Watch, February 2, 2014
A Customer (Redding,CA USA) - See all my reviews
As someone else said, I bought this before Christmas and got it for $75. Great price, and great watch! I love black and gold together, and am so glad that it's finally coming back in style. For too long, everything was silver or chrome colored. You could hardly even find a watch in anything but silver. So, when I saw this watch, I couldn't wait to get it. It's beautiful!!! Easy to adjust, unless you have really small wrists. I had to remove extra links. It just required a tiny flathead screw driver. Simple fix.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely watch, January 28, 2014
Bevana (United States) - See all my reviews
This is a stunningly beautiful watch. I love it. I have two other Anne Klein watches which I love just as much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy looking watch, January 11, 2014
I bought this watch around Christmas time in which I got a pretty good price ($80). Can wear it with anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ceramic watch, January 8, 2014
This watch is much more beautfiul than on the website. It is very stylish, sleek and elegant. I am very happy with this purchase.

Rate and Discover Movies