5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Stunning
Published on November 12, 2012 by thinbymarch

3.0 out of 5 stars Much Smaller than Online Picture
This is much smaller in person that in appears online. I was disappointed about the size but it's a beautiful watch either way.
Published 20 months ago by Legan

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Stunning, November 12, 2012
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 10/9536RMRG Swarovski Crystal Accented Rose-Gold Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch as a birthday gift for a friend and when I opened it I could not take my eyes off of it. I found myself going back to look at it many times before I finally wrapped it. The face of the watch is just beautiful. My friend loved it and could not stop praising the watch. She says that she gets compliments from everyone when she wears it to work. I loved it so much I ordered one for myself. The price at Amazon is cheaper than anywhere else. Now it is even a better price than I originally paid. You will not be disappointed in this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 24, 2014
Well I am 28 And I wanted a watch that wasn't too young looking but wasnt too old either. I am petite at 113lbs and 5'3 and have tiny wrists. I've spent YEARS (literally) searching for the perfect watch for me, and I have found it! This watch is stunning. My style ranges from vintage lace to leggings and boots, and this watch just compliments even the most laid back look. I get compliments regularly on it. I know I will have this watch for years. It is a very classy watch and I feel very mature wearing it without it aging me. I highly recommend this watch to anybody who wants to get away from flashy HUGE watch faces but doesn't want tiny little ones, either. Perfect watch and is truly one of a kind. I love it! ANNNNND it got here in like... ONE day! I was so surprised , and excited when I saw it waiting for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, August 26, 2012
This watch is absolutely beautiful. The picture doesn't do it justice! The glass looks almost iridescent and the crystals look like diamonds! Have worn it for a couple of months and the watch is wearing well and not showing any discoloration. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars daughter's birthday present selected by her, December 29, 2012
She selected it and I paid for it. We're both happy with it. Now she'll know how late she is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, October 26, 2012
The picture does not do this watch justice. It is beautiful and comfortable on the wrist. The face is stunning but a little hard to read in certain light conditions. Great for dress up or down. The slim profile makes it feel weightless on my wrist. I am extremely happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars good watch for the price, December 24, 2012
the quality on this item is definitely surprising. I would recommend this for anyone who would like a great deal on a nice watch. it actually looks bigger on the picture but it's still a great watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, February 13, 2013
This watch is beautiful!! I have small wrists and this watch fit it perfectly. A friend of mine has a Michael Kohr rose tone with crystals and this watch looks just like hers only much smaller.

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied, January 18, 2013
I love the watch so glad i purchased it, it was exactly what I wanted received several compliments, thanks so much

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy!, December 23, 2012
I'm a watch lover. This watch is beautiful and nicely priced. The pink gold and crystals make it a dress up or dress down accessory.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZON'S BEAUTIFUL ANNE KLEIN WATCH, October 17, 2012
STUNNING. THE HOT, NEW, ROSE-GOLD TONE BAND WITH/SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS SURROUNDING THE ROSE MOTHER-OF-PEARL FACE, IS JUST PLAIN FABULOUS. ANNE KLEIN IS TOPS IN FASHION, AMAZON IS TOPS ON PRICE AND TURN AROUND DELIVERY. A GREAT PAIR - THANKS SO MUCH!!Anne Klein Women's 10/9536RMRG Swarovski Crytals Accented Rose-Gold Tone Bracelet Watch