Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on November 12, 2012
I bought this watch as a birthday gift for a friend and when I opened it I could not take my eyes off of it. I found myself going back to look at it many times before I finally wrapped it. The face of the watch is just beautiful. My friend loved it and could not stop praising the watch. She says that she gets compliments from everyone when she wears it to work. I loved it so much I ordered one for myself. The price at Amazon is cheaper than anywhere else. Now it is even a better price than I originally paid. You will not be disappointed in this watch.
on January 24, 2014
Well I am 28 And I wanted a watch that wasn't too young looking but wasnt too old either. I am petite at 113lbs and 5'3 and have tiny wrists. I've spent YEARS (literally) searching for the perfect watch for me, and I have found it! This watch is stunning. My style ranges from vintage lace to leggings and boots, and this watch just compliments even the most laid back look. I get compliments regularly on it. I know I will have this watch for years. It is a very classy watch and I feel very mature wearing it without it aging me. I highly recommend this watch to anybody who wants to get away from flashy HUGE watch faces but doesn't want tiny little ones, either. Perfect watch and is truly one of a kind. I love it! ANNNNND it got here in like... ONE day! I was so surprised , and excited when I saw it waiting for me!
on August 26, 2012
This watch is absolutely beautiful. The picture doesn't do it justice! The glass looks almost iridescent and the crystals look like diamonds! Have worn it for a couple of months and the watch is wearing well and not showing any discoloration. Love it!
on October 26, 2012
The picture does not do this watch justice. It is beautiful and comfortable on the wrist. The face is stunning but a little hard to read in certain light conditions. Great for dress up or down. The slim profile makes it feel weightless on my wrist. I am extremely happy with this purchase.
on May 8, 2015
Perfect for skinny wrists like mine. First I thought it was too small so I bought a rose colored bracelet and that did the trick..
review image
on January 18, 2013
Dainty watch not like the huge men style. It is truly rose gold colored not coppery as in the picture. Very dressy! LOVE IT!!!! Tried to buy it my local 34th Street Macy's. All the Macy's in NYC were sold out. That's why I love Amazon!
on May 21, 2014
So I ordered this watch, received it and was immediately impressed, came in a nice gift watch box, nice enough for a gift. Unfortunately, after two days of wearing the watch, the swarovski crystals around the dial began falling out. The watch goes from classy to trashy the moment the bling is gone. I was really disappointed in this product because the picture is so gorgeous. I wore the watch for about 6 hours both days, never was near water or humidity..and the jewels just disappeared. Sad. :(
on February 17, 2013
If you would like to purchase a rose-gold watch that is of high quality and looks lovely on your wrist, this would be the watch for you. A picture will not do the watch justice as it has a soft, bright, elegant look in person and allows for both the function of a watch and a bracelet. The clasp is easily adjustable and very secure. You will be thrilled with this purchase if you would like a new look in a watch to go with everything and to add a bit of dazzle to your wrist.
on April 11, 2016
I love this watch, and I am wearing it now. I get many compliments on it because of its shine, luster, and classic look. Anne Klein has always been one of my favorite designers and this piece is no exception. It is stunning.
on April 24, 2015
This watch is so beautiful! I had to take quite a few links out to fit my wrist but it was so easy and only took a minute. Gorgeous mother of pearl face and the crystals are super shiny. The pictures do not do it justice, so much prettier in person. Super fast next day delivery thank you Amazon!!!!