5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch
Received a day early and the item beat our expectations, just what she wanted and had been looking for. The quality and appearance is better than described and she loves it.
Published 21 months ago by Eric Berg

3.0 out of 5 stars It'll do
I purchased this watch for a Mother's Day basket. It's gorgeous online, but not quite what I expected once I received it a few days ago. It will do, but next time I'll buy a watch out of the store, so I can see exactly what I'm getting.
Published 5 months ago by Angela White

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, November 21, 2012
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 10/9721MPTT Swarovski Crystal Accented Two-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic and simple, December 26, 2012
This watch is so perfect. Every element to this watch is stunning. It is very simple, yet sophisticated. You could wear this with your business attire to the office, with jeans and a tee shirt hanging out, or in your going out attire. This is everything and more I would expect from a watch. Perfect accessory!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty watch, keeps perfect time, July 30, 2013
So far I'm very pleased with my watch. It has just the right amount of "bling" and is lightweight. I have metal allergies but have not had any ill effects so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price, August 20, 2013
This watch is a bit "golder" than I expected, but overall it's really pretty. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Watch!!, August 19, 2013
I was very much pleased with this watch. It was a special gift for graduation and I was more than happy with it....very good service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, May 3, 2013
I gave this to my wife for her birthday. She loved it. Looks fantastic. It is now her favorite watch out of the many that she has.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beauty!, October 6, 2013
I just LOVE this watch. It is so pretty and it isn't as big as I thought it might be from the photo. Just love the two-tone and the sparkle. Looks great with a nice dress and jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, October 29, 2013
It's really beautiful and elegant, the perfect size, the Swarovski Crystals look really good and it's the color is very beautiful :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, January 27, 2014
Highly recommend this product. It's beautiful, comfortable and functional. Priced in affordable range compared to other brands of this style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh, wow!, December 31, 2013
This excellent quality watch is a sparkler and a great watch for the price! The stones are sparkly, the movement is top-quality and it's just gorgeous. My husband carefully removed the extra links to make it fit (he used to work in a jewelry store, so probably you shouldn't try that unless you have the right tools and touch) and it's so comfortable on my wrist. I'm very pleased with this watch!

Rate and Discover Movies