Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 21, 2012
Received a day early and the item beat our expectations, just what she wanted and had been looking for. The quality and appearance is better than described and she loves it.
on December 26, 2012
This watch is so perfect. Every element to this watch is stunning. It is very simple, yet sophisticated. You could wear this with your business attire to the office, with jeans and a tee shirt hanging out, or in your going out attire. This is everything and more I would expect from a watch. Perfect accessory!
on July 30, 2013
So far I'm very pleased with my watch. It has just the right amount of "bling" and is lightweight. I have metal allergies but have not had any ill effects so far.
on September 26, 2014
Beautiful and elegant watch. Looks like a more expensive piece. Round face is the perfect size: not huge, yet not too small that you can't read the numbers. Weighs much lighter than my other bracelet watches. Shiny two-tone bracelet style complements my wedding set and other jewelry. Crystal accents not as blingy as the photo--more subtle and adds a a luxurious and refined touch. Ideal for any occasion: casual jeans to a dressy night out. Will make a lovely gift. But this one's for me.
on December 31, 2013
This excellent quality watch is a sparkler and a great watch for the price! The stones are sparkly, the movement is top-quality and it's just gorgeous. My husband carefully removed the extra links to make it fit (he used to work in a jewelry store, so probably you shouldn't try that unless you have the right tools and touch) and it's so comfortable on my wrist. I'm very pleased with this watch!
on August 19, 2013
I was very much pleased with this watch. It was a special gift for graduation and I was more than happy with it....very good service.
on May 3, 2013
I gave this to my wife for her birthday. She loved it. Looks fantastic. It is now her favorite watch out of the many that she has.
on August 20, 2013
This watch is a bit "golder" than I expected, but overall it's really pretty. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it.
on April 7, 2014
Just as described; had a similar one that lasted years and wanted another. Just enough bling and can be worn with gold or silver. I may need to have a link removed, but other than that, I am quite happy with this watch.
on June 29, 2014
This watch is very pretty and very shiny. It's also a little bigger (face and band) than I had expected even though I checked the measurements, but that is the trend this days ("boyfriend" style watch). It also keeps great time. I would love another one just like it if it had a little smaller face and band. This is a good purchase!

See 1 answered question