Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on February 1, 2013
It's got a nice bracelet with little flowers with crystal centers, three of those on the band on each side of the watch face. The band it made up of separate little chains so it has a sense of motin. It's comfortable to wear. I love it!
on October 19, 2012
This watch is just beautiful. It hangs nice on my wrist. Very flattering...and an eye-catcher. Compliments golore when I wear it.
on December 28, 2012
This is a gorgeous watch! I feel beautiful when I wear it. Have 2 more Anne Klein watches & they stay looking good for a long time.
on August 20, 2013
I love Anne Klein watches. One of my favorite designers. Unfortunately, I was not too fond of this watch once it arrived. I did receive a few compliments, however it was ok and I did not fall in love with it so I returned it and ended up getting another style Anne Klein watch. It fits good. I always have to get my watches resized because of my small wrist so that did not take a way from the watch. I was just looking for something a little different.
on December 31, 2012
The claps broke as soon as my mom put it on. Very disappointed is the quality of the craftmanship.
I would not buy this name brand again.
on December 27, 2012
Looks exactly as it appears. Very nice, dressy watch. Wish it would've had one more extender on it. It is a little more snug than I would've liked it to be.
on November 18, 2012
This watch looks beyond cheap! I can't believe how poorly constructed this thing is. I'm so disappointed in this watch. I brought it as a gift, but was too embarassed to give it away!
on December 10, 2014
This watch has run slow I got it; it is never on time for long. Now whenever I use it I have to reset it. Not much to say for such a big brand name.
on March 26, 2015