‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best watch in a long time, November 20, 2012
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 10/9815SVTT Two-Tone Two-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)
I ordered this watch after owning a seiko, a bulova, and a pulsar. It is more stylish, more modern and I have loved the size. Thank you Anne Klein for a good quality and stylish piece of jewelry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, February 1, 2014
I have many watches and usually wear silver. I was looking for a two tone watch for work with an easy to read dial. Once I read the reviews, thought this may be the one.

When I opened the box, I immediately knew this was the right choice! Just the right size, not too thick and beautiful dial. I have a small wrist and the adjustment only required me to take out the one easy to remove extension clasp. Great choice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks very nice and works!, January 1, 2014
Biggest bonus is a dial that can be easily read. It looks very classy and goes with silver or gold jewelry. The extra clasp on the bracelet allows you to make the size smaller easily by removing a link -- no tools needed. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, May 13, 2014
I just love it. It comes with a lifetime warranty so hold on to your paper work and box.. It was too short. I called Anne Klein (got # from her website) and they are sending 3 links free. That will add another 1 1/2 '". Free!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Anne Klein watch, January 14, 2013
Love this watch!! Great look and value! I am very pleased with this watch, the size is just right, I hesitated to go to the larger face, but so glad I did!

5.0 out of 5 stars Anne Klein Watch 2 Tone Bracelet Watch, January 14, 2013
Shirley M. Edwards (PLacerville, CA, US) - See all my reviews
Just what I've been looking for! I like a watch with a large face, and the 2-tone color makes it very versatile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anne Klein women's watch, January 11, 2013
I ordered this watch because I like the looks of it. I'm very pleased with it. What more can I say about it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, December 14, 2012
I ordered this watch and just love it. It's pretty, light and very functional but better than this it's not expensive. My co-workers love it also. Didn't expect it to be so nice and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
Watch is beautiful, easy to read and comfortable to wear. Can be used for dress or casual.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, June 29, 2014
I have a small wrist so I needed two links taken out. I like that the watch does not rotate on my wrist as other watches have.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›