5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Watch
The ohter reviewers were right. The watch was better in person than in picture. Don't let the picture fool you, the watch was beautiful.
Published 22 months ago by Alan

1.0 out of 5 stars Product is way to small
This watch would not even fit my step-daughter who is 11 years old. The watch strap is made for tiny tiny wrists. Very disappointed.
Published 21 months ago by White73

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Product is way to small, April 3, 2013
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 10/9876RGBL Swarovski Crystal Accented Rosegold-Tone Blue Ceramic Bracelet Watch (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Need small wrist to wear, February 13, 2013
I loved the looks of this watch but it did not fit.
Too bad it didn't come with extra links

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Watch, February 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the picture!, December 22, 2012
The watch was much prettier than the picture, And a wonderful discounted price for the product. It is a Christmas present so I'll update this after my daughter gives me her experience with the watch. Amazing shipping response. It arrived 14 hours after it was ordered. Thank you Amazon!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Did not expect it to be this beautiful!, December 31, 2012
Just received the watch today, New Years's Eve, purchased just before Christmas. Did not expect much as it was one of several watches featured as a deal of the day. When I opened the box, I let out an, "Oh, wow!" The presentation far exceeded my expectations! I'll be showing it off at a New Years Eve party this evening.

The previous reviewer was right on the money; this watch is much prettier than pictured! The ceramic bracelet and Swarvorski elements add glamour and sophistication to the presentation, giving it a high-end look. Though the bracelet, which is adjustable, moves up and down my wrist, the face remains in place. No worries about it turning under, which so often happens with other watches.

As I write this review, I took notice of the current selling price and nearly fell off my seat. All I will say here is that I got good value for this watch and am glad I purchased it when it was offered as a deal of the day. This is my first Anne Klein ceramic bracelet watch and it won't be my last.

Amazon, thank you for offering this beautiful watch at such an unbeatable price. I'm just surprised it did not sell out. As always, Amazon rocks!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not useful, November 20, 2013
It's pretty but too heavy to use everyday. I guess ceramic should have told me that but I didn't think it'd be that heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Item delivered as stated, June 27, 2013
olusegun (lagos,nigeria) - See all my reviews
I got this wristwatch @ amazon on sales at less than 40 dollars for my girlfriend as a birthday gift which is a good bargain She love it.its an ideal wristwatch for women with not so big wrist. When compared with other expensive ceramic wristwatches, because of its quality, I will say its a good deal for the price. Thanks to amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ann Klein Ceramic Watch, June 14, 2013
beach granny (New Smyrna Beach, Fl) - See all my reviews
Nice looking watch. I wear alot of gold and was a little concerned about how the rose gold would look with my gold jewelry, and it was not noticable at all. Watch keeps perfect time. I puchased it to wear for work as my uniforms are navy and white, and this was just perfect! Other people had commented about the size of the band being too small, but it is large on me. Need to take some links out. Over all a really great buy that I snagged for $39.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, May 22, 2013
Judy A. Sleyko "Hey Jude" (Porter, Tx United States) - See all my reviews
I was impressed with the style and quality of this watch. Also Anne Klein is a good
brand and the price was a steal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch for the price, May 17, 2013
Bought as a Mother's Day gift. Was a little concerned about the wrist size as others had complained the band was too small. Measured the wrist band on my wife's other watches and it was a "good to go". So, I bought the watch and waited. The only hiccup was the delivery. Glad I had a week to wait because UPS did not get it to me until the third day after it was supposed to have originally arrived. Love those Amazon "Lightning Deals".

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›