Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anne Klein Women's 10/9889MPWT Watch with Leather Band
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 8, 2014
Love this watch. I agree with a previous reviewer that the color's not exactly as pictured in the photos--in person, the center circle of the watch has a slightly rosy cast, but nobody would notice unless they inspected it closely. It's a beautiful watch. My boyfriend got it for me for my birthday yesterday, and it's so cute I had to review it (:
review image
on January 2, 2014
This watch looks better than the pictures show. It is comfortable to wear and the detailing on the band looks great.
I wanted a watch that had all the hours marked and the way the crystal and bezel are put together magnifies the watches face when looked at from the side. I am very happy I purchased this watch.
on December 28, 2015
This is a gorgeous watch! The band is soft and comfortable. The watch part is on the smaller to medium size, not super big. This can be dressed up or down. I wear mine all the time and I love it! I have it in another color that I also love but this sparkly white is my fav.
on January 10, 2016
Beautiful watch. Even more pretty in real life. It's a very delicate watch. This is the second Anne Kleine watch that I've purchased and been satisfied both times. I love the details and how elegant each one is. I highly recommend this watch.
on June 4, 2016
I have had this same watch in the tan/brown leather for over a year and love it. At Christmas I received a gift of the same watch but with a bigger
watch face, but it just doesn't fit me as well, so I have ordered this one in white to change off with the brown. For me it is just the right size and
length and has always kept time perfectly.
on May 17, 2014
This is a beautiful watch, I own two others, so I can mix and match my silver jewelry with gold. It really is a beautiful watch with a real leather band. I highly recommend this watch, you will be happy with it
on July 5, 2014
I received the watch on time, the watch looks exactly as in the picture. Unfortunately the watch does not work.
I suspect the battery is dead. Apparently nobody reviewed if the watch worked before shipping it.
When I attempted to return it I saw one of the options being "Battery dead/does not work" so it must be quite common. For me it is, this is the second watch I purchase through Amazon that does not work.
on September 14, 2015
I have an Ann Klein watch now with the white band and need to replace it. Searched and found this one. Was disappointed with the size of the watch. It is very small. Also, you can't seem to change the watch bands
on April 5, 2015
good watch for a small wrist. I have a very small wrist and this watch looks really good on my hand, though the face is a bit smaller than I had expected based on the pictures. I use the last hole and they are a bit loose, but it doesn't bother me.
on January 24, 2015
Delivery was earlier than expected which was a great surprise, and watch is definitely more striking in person than pictured. Have wanted a white leather watch for quite a while and am so happy with this one.....it's a definite winner!