Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anne Klein Women's 10/9918RGLP Rose Gold-Tone Watch with Leather Band
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 6, 2015
I received this watch as a gift after wanting it for quite some time and I'm very pleased! The colors look great on my skin (fair with warm tones). I have a small wrist so I was concerned about the size. The size brings attention to it as a statement piece, but the colors are so soft and neutral that it looks classy. The leather strap also makes it much more lightweight than many other rose gold watches that are all metal. Beautiful watch!
review image
on January 21, 2013
My daughter had given me an Amazon gift certificate for Christmas and I decided I wanted to get a watch. After spending days looking here and there, this one caught my eye. Something about the watch face was very striking. I was torn between this one and the Rosegold-Tan one (item#9919bmtn) There was something about this one though that stood out more to me. My only concern was that I'm not normally a leather strap person and I wasn't sure how I was going to like it. After reading all of the positive reviews, I decided to order it and in a worst case scenario return it if I really did not like the strap. Well I received my watch and all I can say is WOW! No way am I returning it!!The picture on the site does not do it any justice. It is so much more beautiful when you see it in person. As someone else stated, the color of the strap is more flesh tone not really pink which in my opinion makes it's a wonderful combination. If you are truly looking for a "true pink" band, then this watch is NOT for you and you will be disappointed. My other concern is what happens when the leather wears out. How do you go about replacing the band with the same? I assume Anne Klein would replace it if it's till in stock.
This is the type of watch you can either dress up or dress it down - either way you cannot go wrong. I haven't stopped wearing it and have gotten many wonderful compliments on it. You will not be disappointed with it. Makes a great gift.
on October 23, 2015
I was looking for a casual but elegant watch that can go with everyday wear. I have four other watches I own, and one happens to be an Anne Klein that I got on sale at Macy's. I was very surprised and pleased with the Anne Klein I had. I've had it for a year now and it is still working and looking great. So I got on Amazon and searched Anne Klein and was thrilled to see so many beautiful options from this brand. This one stood out to me because I own nothing like it and I could see myself wearing it more casually than my other watches. The picture does not do it any justice. When I opened the box, I was happy to see it looks even better than it did online. The face is probably my favorite part - unique, gorgeous, big enough to stand out but not too big to be considered obnoxious. It's perfect. I am already on the hunt for my next Anne Klein. The color of the band in real life does most closely resemble the picture - more blush than skin tone - though my picture makes it look closer to skin tone. I love this watch :-)
review image
on November 25, 2012
I recently received this watch as a gift and absolutely love it. The leather strap is very durable and the color is great. The watch face is my favorite part of this product. The color is beautiful and goes well with the gold numbering. The roman numerals on the clock face are large and easy to read. I like that the clock is larger than the strap, but is not too big. The clock was also easy to set. This watch is very sleek and I would highly recommend it!
on April 17, 2012
My husband bought this watch for my birthday. It really looks very elegant, soft pink colour of the strap is very nice.the only disadvantage for me is can't see the time in dark.
on February 13, 2015
I like this watch a lot. The color is pretty and the watch face is large enough to see without my reading glasses. The only issue is the band looks a bit worn and I haven't had it long and I don't remember to put it on everyday. It's a good purchase for me because I was tired trying to find my cell phone every time I needed to know it.
on February 8, 2015
These reviews raving about this watch puzzle me. I bought it based upon all the reviews and thought it must be so gorgeous in person that
I bought it. I should have not listened to the rave reviews. The watch is blah. I do not understand how people think it is so wonderful.
If you like the mundane then maybe it is for you. Returning.
on May 14, 2014
I purchased this watch for my mother who has a very tiny wrist. I felt the bangle style may be too large for her, so I decided upon the leather strap. The watch is even prettier in person...the crystals sparkle, the rose gold is beautiful, the blush colored band really pretty. The face is large and the numbers easy to read. I have a number of Anne Klein watches myself and am always very pleased with them...in fact, I've never "met" and Anne Klein watch I haven't liked!! I highly recommend this watch.
on April 18, 2015
My wife loves watches. Though we agreed to forego any major anniversary presents in favor of a trip this year, I still wanted to give her something and had noticed her admiring some rose gold watches while shopping. She loves this gift
on March 24, 2014
Beautiful watch, but if a simple, quartz driven watch can't track time...

First and perhaps last purchase of an Anne Klein product.

Update: Amazon has been fantastic in standing behind this products, even though this issues has occurred outside the "return window." Kudos to Amazon for offering excellent customer service. We'll see if the replacement Anne Klein watch exhibits the same issues as the faulty one.