Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 5, 2013
Looks elegant.I am not a big fan of rose gold but on this watch it's in the right amount and the tan strap compliments it really well. Though I wish the tan strap was a little more lighter in color. The roman numerals look classy ! Overall I am very happy with my purchase :)
on March 9, 2013
This watch was a Valentines Day gift and this watch is beautiful. The face is not as big as I thought it was going to be but it the perfect size for me. I love this watch. It is also water resistent and I love it!!
on May 30, 2013
Beautiful watch priced great. Oh much to my surprise it is more than I had thought it would be, or look like.
The face color / pearl shine, as well the color of the numbers. Not to much, just enough it is one which can be dressy or casual.
The Rosegold-Tone & Tan Leather Strap all beautiful, This has to be one of the best items I have found in a long while.
As far even as all other items I have bought upon this sight, have never once been disappointing.
If you are considering this watch, I would say go for it. my what a beauty.....
on March 19, 2013
I own this is black with silver and wear it almost daily - thought it would be nice to have a light version. The Rose-ness of the accents was a bit heavy, first look, but it's not - it's a great watch.
on May 2, 2013
I really like this watch, especially the color. It's very neutral without being boring. Rose colored accents are nice. The band is comfortable but very thin - it's leather but thin so if you are looking for a wider or more substantial band this watch will not fit the bill. I wanted something light and neutral for spring and summer - this is perfect. The face of the watch is very pretty - mother of pearl and a little bit of sparkle. The face is large but not over-bearing and it is very easy to read.
on December 9, 2012
The watch is great, the face is large and clear and doesn't look clunky or too girlie on my super skinny wrists. I have another Anne Klein rosegold watch that I completely adore which I got from Nordstrom -- however the old one has a leather white strap which got dirty SO fast -- I meant to only use it for special and fine occasions but I couldn't help but use it all the time because I love it. I was happy to find this on Amazon and thought it was great it has a TAN leather strap, and I am just into rosegold right now.. just the right tone of gold without being too yellow gold. The only thing is I wish the leather strap was thicker by a few millimeters and I have super skinny wrists so even on the last hole the strap is still a little more loose than I'd like. Still, an awesome purchase! I hope I don't wear this one to death like my old one.
on September 21, 2013
The watch is very pretty, and colors are even better in person. I have already received quite a few compliments for it.
This watch may be ideal for people with thicker wrists as the watch face is somewhat big and flat, but otherwise highly recommend it and think it would make for a great present.
on March 20, 2013
I have a problem buying watches because I have a small wrist. This is the perfect watch. I love Anne Klein watches, and this one is not only in fashion but fits beautifully. Very stylish, and looks great.
on September 18, 2013
...particularly because of the color. In the summer, I like a lighter color watch to blend with what I'm wearing and I don't necessarily want white. The combination of the beige colored band with rose gold accents also works nicely. Overall I'm pleased with this large face that's very easy to read.
on May 29, 2013
I bought this watch for my mom, I chose it because it fits great for a casual day and I was not wrong, I loved it even more when I get it and my mom love it too. It was shipped so fast and I did not have any trouble with the seller.