5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Watch!
I just received this beautiful watch! This watch looks like a very expensive watch. It's a very nice piece of jewelry. So glad I purchased this when the price dropped. If you purchase this you will not be disappointed.
Published on June 18, 2012 by savvyshopper

2.0 out of 5 stars beautiful but does not last long
The watch is beatiful, the link feel good. But as time goes, much dust stick on the watch surface(inside) ,it looks very dirty. what a pity!
Published 19 months ago by flypiglet

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Watch!, June 18, 2012
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 10/9922IMIV Swarovski Crystal Accented Gold-Tone Ivory Ceramic Bracelet Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive for daily wear at the office, September 7, 2013
Attractive for day or evening wear. I chose this watch because it is a bracelet style, is cream/off white so looks good with most outfits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anne Klein Women's 10/9922IMIV Swarovski Crystal Accented Gold-Tone..., February 20, 2013
My friends said it's so nice and can't imagine it's at such reasonable price. Really recommend.Really a nice watch I've ever bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anne Klein watch, December 3, 2012
Walter Hall (Pikeville, KY United States) - See all my reviews
This is a very attractive watch and it has the features I was most intrested in. The color is new and different for me and the adjustable band is very comfortable.

2.0 out of 5 stars beautiful but does not last long, November 29, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful ceramic watch, October 11, 2012
I've been on a search for an off-white ceramic watch, and Ann Klein came through. I've had this watch for couple of weeks now and am very pleased not only with the look, but also the quality. I wear it in the day time (even with the bit of bling) but it will also make a nice evening watch. Time will tell how good this watch is and how long it will last, but for the price, I am very pleased. My only complaint is that the band is tight (I guess it was designed for a small wrist) and I prefer my watches a bit loose. Overall, I am very happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal for the Money, October 6, 2012
I had been wanting a white ceramic watch for a while and when this came along I couldn't resist. I have always had good luck with Anne Klein watches and this one is no exception. The quality is very nice, the band is easily adjustable with an extra link to leave in or remove, and the watch keeps accurate time. All in all, very satisfied with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful product, October 6, 2012
Very beautiful, not too heavy, smooth lustrous ceramic watch. It is a real delight to hold the watch in hands and the golden hued ceramic looks much better than the pure white WC coloured ceramic.

Totally recommended at this deeply discounted (or perhaps the Fair price)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, October 6, 2012
Jeanne Baird (ARKANSAS CITY, KANSAS, US) - See all my reviews
Too big, not only size wise for my small wrist but just an oversized heavy watch. There was no way that I could have gotten it to fit me so I sent it back.

Rate and Discover Movies