Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on June 29, 2014
Love the gold and ivory combo and wear it all the time. Every time I do I always get compliments. It is a bit big on my smaller wrist so has a tendency to lean more to one side of the wrist rather than stay straight - so it would not be good for a REALLY small wrist - but I like its size and ease of reading.
on August 20, 2013
I LOVE everything about the watch except for the HUGE face. It looks like a man's clock face. I have worn it once because I am embarrassed to have it on. My wrist is quite small, so the watch looks even bigger. Although I love the style and color of there watch, the is just too masculine for me
on June 28, 2013
This is a big faced watch, but not too big. It is easy to read and has an elegant look to it. I have not been disappointed by it. The new trend seems to be big watches so I thought I would try it. I think it was a good buy.
on January 2, 2013
Just large enough on the wrist to show up and be easy to read!! Band goes with every color you could wear. Love the watch, can you tell??? Don't hesitate to buy this one.
on December 3, 2012
This is a nice casual watch and the face is large, so no problem reading it. A little hard to put on with the straps, but manageable.
on May 20, 2013
I purchased this watch for its appearance and style. It is an "easy to read", versatile watch. I have worn it to weddings and for work. I am very pleased with this purchase.
If you do not care for a large faced watch, do not order this one. It fits my arm and hand size perfectly.
on December 21, 2012
Beautiful watch. My first AnnKlein, won't be my last. Like the large face and the leather strap. Very good quality.
on January 4, 2013
I bought this for my mother for Christmas, she loved it, but the watch was difficult to get on and off. It was stuck in place and difficult to take off
on June 20, 2013
This is the perfect summer watch - beautiful pearly face, sleek gold dial, and light, creamy leather band. I prefer larger-faced watches, so this works well for me. I highly recommend it.
on June 5, 2013
This Anne Klein watch is beautiful! The tan leather strap goes with any outfit and the gold tone is pretty! I really like the large size of this watch!