Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anne Klein Women's AK/1001MPRT Swarovski Crystal Accented Rosegold-Tone And Silver-Tone Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 22, 2013
Bought it as a gift for my daughter and she adored it. It was quite gorgeous and exquisite, but unfortunately, it was stolen during a break-in so I didn't get to see her wear it. Unfortunately, I can't locate another one.
on January 26, 2013
Okay, so... it IS a pretty watch and I guess that, for the price, it's decent, but (and this is a fairly BIG BUT!) white hands on a white face make it extremely challenging for me to tell what time it is, EVER. Although I do wear glasses for reading, I still believe that I should be able to see the time on a watch with a considerably large face such as this. Perhaps I simply chose poorly.

Additionally, the "rosegold tone" is not particularly rosegold tone... far more goldtone than rosetone. I was in a store yesterday, where I saw a cute, $20 crap watch at the checkout and thought - "This is at least as attractive - if not moreso - than my AK." Those around me, agreed. Oh, well. It's nice enough to keep, though.
on January 31, 2013
I already owned this in the all silver tone so when I saw this one with the gold tone at such a great price I couldn't resist. The larger boyfriend style with the 3 sub dials are so in right now, I really like the weight of this watch, it feels substantial, but not too heavy. The mother of pearl on the dial with the crystals give it such a beautiful look. Enjoy!!!
on April 21, 2013
The watch's diameter is a bit on the bigger side. But then it is supposed to be a sporty watch. Rose gold accent is just lovely! a little heavy on the wrist though. Would look a bit odd on a small framed woman because of the size.
on January 22, 2013
I have bought a few things from Amazon & online in general ... some good, some not so much. This was probably my "best score" with regard to getting a really great item for a great price. I have a few watches but none in this style, and the price was irresistable(compared to "full price") that I decided to take a chance. AWESOME! I love the watch. It is surprisingly heavy, and feels really well crafted There is a spring-button to push to release the clasp -- not just held in place by the pressure of your arm. It is a lovely face. Very stylish. Once I bought it I noticed how many other watch makers have come out with similar styles. I have taken it into major department stores to see what it's selling for and the staff have told me what a good deal I got. I wish I had bought a couple more for my friends. As someone else said, when it's that much of a good deal, you wonder what's wrong. Maybe some women would not like such a big watch, (my biggest, for sure), but when you stand back and look at yourself, it is in scale and looks very pretty. I wear it a little loose, like a bracelet. It looks so nice, my husband wants me to wear it on my right wrist because he thinks it competes too much with the ring he just gave me!
on March 14, 2013
Esto fue un regalo para mi madre! Realmente quedo encantada, un reloj muy lindo y delicado, lo recomiendo ampliamente, ella tiene la muñeca pequeña y el tamaño es perfecto no pequeño ni muy grande... Y tampoco es pesado... Excelente compra
on December 10, 2012
Well, the second watch is working so far and we hope that will continue. Having to return a product is always a concern and you question if the second will have hidden defects.
on January 2, 2013
Love the watch. Gold has a slight rose-gold look. Needed a nice watch for work, and it definitely does the trick. Would definitely look at the same brand in the future.

Thoroughly impressed and love it! I wear it everyday!
on January 14, 2013
I recieved this watch last week. It's nice but I did notice a couple discolored spots on the stainless. No big deal I still like it. I'm a little mad because I paid $125 and now it's $50. I wonder why? Did everyone else pay $125?
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2012
This watch is stunning. Gorgeous. But it is the size of a typical man's watch, not a woman's watch. I tend to wear big and bold jewelry, so it's ok for me, but I normally wouldn't wear a watch this big.