5.0 out of 5 stars Prettier close up
Published on January 17, 2012 by Centrafuge

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch!
Could not fit it properly for my small wrist also I wish it had a different clasp, hard to put on.
Published 23 months ago by Clary

5.0 out of 5 stars Prettier close up, January 17, 2012
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 109069MPTT Diamond Accented Round Two-Tone "X" Shaped Bangle Watch (Watch)
The reflective surface on the face of the watch sends back an array of colors which adds to this already gorgeous watch. Another positive is you can manually resize it without spending another $10 at a jeweler to resize it. The slight negative of this is that you only have certain size thresholds. For my girlfriend, having two links was too small and three too large, but that's not the watches fault. Most watches have the same sized links. Pretty watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly as pictured, January 6, 2011
I received my watch a day early and was thrilled. The only thing I was a bit disappointed was the face of the watch wasn't as colorful as the picture, besides that I love the watch so far. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars AK Anne Klein two tone X shape bangle watch, December 26, 2011
I love this watch, I have had lots of positive comments on it.
Anne Klein makes the best watches - this is the second of hers i have purchased
and they are excellent at keeping time & looking great.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 16, 2013
I am very pleased with this watch. It was easily fit to my small wrist with extra/removeable links. The multiple tone of gold & silver is exactly what I wanted, and I love the slim bracelet style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Watch, August 26, 2013
I've had this watch before--got wet and stopped working. It is very nice/goes with gold or silver/bracelet style. I haven't gotten to the point where I can not have a watch and love this one!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch!, April 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, November 22, 2013
Just received my watch. I was very pleased with the appearance - quite beautiful. It has a nice size face that I can ready even without wearing reading glasses. I have fairly small wrists. Adjusting was simple. With all the adjustment taken out, the watch fit great. I will write again after I've worn it for a while. I'm curious to see how the finish will hold up.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful present, my Mom is in love with it, December 19, 2012
I purchased this product as a gift to my Mom. She is in love with it! It's so delicate, the metal is very shining, it's firmly made and looks very classy and chick at the same time. Very good product with excellent quality! would recommend it as a gift to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, December 23, 2012
Wear it on a regular basis and was able to adjust the size by removing a link. Its stylish and functional.

4.0 out of 5 stars Was a Chistmas Gift, December 26, 2013
I have only had this watch for one day - it is beautiful. Removing links was very easy too. My only problem was the instruction book enclosed was for another watch. I would like to have had one for this watch. Other than that I am very happy with this watch. It is a beautiful watch.