5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
I love this watch! Very simple and stylish.
Its also nice to have a second hand and all 60 minute notches.
Published on April 5, 2010 by Stephanie Laine Pinsky

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good product
Published 18 months ago by Alice

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 5, 2010
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 109168IVBN Gold-Tone and Brown Leather Strap Watch (Watch)
I love this watch! Very simple and stylish.
Its also nice to have a second hand and all 60 minute notches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go to Watch, May 1, 2011
This is my go-to watch. I wear it almost every day. I've timed my grandson on his "races" around the yard with friends. The face is large enough it does not slide around a small wrist. It is easy to see in the car and fun for small children to guess the time. The strap let's me adjust it to a comfortable fit which a link bracelet doesn't always do. As always with Amazon delivery was quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, September 7, 2012
Susan C. Richter (Virginia Beach, Virginia United States) - See all my reviews
I saw this watch in a department store and then found it here for a much lower price. It looks like a more expensive watch. The gold matches the real gold bracelets and rings that I were with it. This watch is very comfortable and I've been wearing it every day for about a month.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 7, 2010
Exactly as listed, looked for this item at Macy's and they didn't have it in stock and they would charge postage ordering on line.
Luckily amazon had free shipping = great deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Love AK Anne Klein watches!, December 14, 2011
I love everything about AK Anne Klein watches! I just ordered three more! They are very stylish, yet functional. I like the large faces and easy to read times.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good product, January 16, 2013
I bought the watch 6 months ago. The watch was slow and I replaced the battery almost immediately. Then the little thing on the side that one turns to set the time fell off. I called Amazon and was told I need to call Ann Klein. I called AK and I was given a number of a repair center in CA so I could send the watch. AK could not tell me what it would cost to repair the watch; I was told to call the repair center and they would tell me costs, postage etc. I am disappointed by the product and the lack of information re: repair or replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, June 28, 2012
Wonderful watch not too heavy and you can see the numbers without glasses and a great price!!!!!
Would for sure buy again and will buy in other colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, December 8, 2011
I own this watch in two other colors. This watch is great. The face is large enough to read while still being slim and feminine.

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this watch!, November 3, 2011
The watch lies on the wrist very well! I wear it everyday and definitely worth paying a bit more than I had wanted to for it. I love the big face and I get complimented on it all the time. Definitely recommend!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Difference between this watch and similar one, February 21, 2013
Like everyone else, I love this watch -- it's ladylike, simple, clean-lined, easy-to-read, rich-looking and has a second hand. I wanted to write a review detailing the differences between this watch and the other Anne Klein Brown Leather Strap Watch Anne Klein Women's 109442CHHY Gold-Tone Champagne Dial and Brown Leather Strap Watch. This watch has a much larger face (check the descriptions for exact measurements, 25 mm = about 1 inch), which makes this watch appear more on-trend with the boyfriend-style watches (but without the bulkiness) vs. the other watch's more ladylike and dainty smaller face (more traditional looking). The face of this watch has a cream-colored background vs. the slightly-metallic champagne/yellow/goldtone background of the other watch -- the other watch is a bit dressier because of the champagne shine, and this watch is a bit more readable because of the contrast with the goldtone numbers and matte cream background (I think it also looks a bit more vintage because of the cream background). This watch has a darker brown strap than the other watch, but unless you're looking for a perfect match to another leather I don't think the difference is significant -- this watch is a slightly cooler deeper brown, the other watch is a warmer caramel color leather. They are both beautiful watches. I choose this one because I liked the larger face (and I normally don't like boyfriend watches) and the more vintage look and readability of the cream background.

Rate and Discover Movies