Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 21, 2013
Like everyone else, I love this watch -- it's ladylike, simple, clean-lined, easy-to-read, rich-looking and has a second hand. I wanted to write a review detailing the differences between this watch and the other Anne Klein Brown Leather Strap Watch Anne Klein Women's 109442CHHY Gold-Tone Champagne Dial and Brown Leather Strap Watch. This watch has a much larger face (check the descriptions for exact measurements, 25 mm = about 1 inch), which makes this watch appear more on-trend with the boyfriend-style watches (but without the bulkiness) vs. the other watch's more ladylike and dainty smaller face (more traditional looking). The face of this watch has a cream-colored background vs. the slightly-metallic champagne/yellow/goldtone background of the other watch -- the other watch is a bit dressier because of the champagne shine, and this watch is a bit more readable because of the contrast with the goldtone numbers and matte cream background (I think it also looks a bit more vintage because of the cream background). This watch has a darker brown strap than the other watch, but unless you're looking for a perfect match to another leather I don't think the difference is significant -- this watch is a slightly cooler deeper brown, the other watch is a warmer caramel color leather. They are both beautiful watches. I choose this one because I liked the larger face (and I normally don't like boyfriend watches) and the more vintage look and readability of the cream background.
on April 5, 2010
I love this watch! Very simple and stylish.
Its also nice to have a second hand and all 60 minute notches.
on May 1, 2011
This is my go-to watch. I wear it almost every day. I've timed my grandson on his "races" around the yard with friends. The face is large enough it does not slide around a small wrist. It is easy to see in the car and fun for small children to guess the time. The strap let's me adjust it to a comfortable fit which a link bracelet doesn't always do. As always with Amazon delivery was quick.
on January 16, 2013
I bought the watch 6 months ago. The watch was slow and I replaced the battery almost immediately. Then the little thing on the side that one turns to set the time fell off. I called Amazon and was told I need to call Ann Klein. I called AK and I was given a number of a repair center in CA so I could send the watch. AK could not tell me what it would cost to repair the watch; I was told to call the repair center and they would tell me costs, postage etc. I am disappointed by the product and the lack of information re: repair or replacement.
VINE VOICEon April 19, 2014
Nice classic leather-strap watch. An alternative to chunky over-sized "boyfriend" style watches. Looks nice alone or with bracelets. Water 10 Resist.
review image
on September 7, 2012
I saw this watch in a department store and then found it here for a much lower price. It looks like a more expensive watch. The gold matches the real gold bracelets and rings that I were with it. This watch is very comfortable and I've been wearing it every day for about a month.
on September 15, 2015
Bought this and one other watch for my wife, as I could not make a decision between the two, and was surprised that she liked this one more. The face is large but it seems to show well on her wrist. She also likes that the watch doesn't have any catches or edges that can get caught on her shirts and sweaters.
on June 16, 2014
This is a very nice looking watch, but had to send it back. This is the second Anne Klein watch that I have purchased that has a problem with the time setting stem. The stem does not stay locked so I have had to reset the time on a few occasions when I see the time has stopped.
on September 21, 2015
I love this watch's look on my wrist. I don't like the look of Roman Numerals on a watch face. However, these hour markings and hands are so light in tone that it takes more than just a glance to read it.
on August 9, 2015
Enjoy wearing this easy to read watch! Very comfortable. Already own this watch in black and red. Wear them everyday, coordinating color with outfit. Very fashionable style - receive many complements on them!

See 1 answered question