Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on June 23, 2010
I tried on this watch in a store so I already knew the great quality and fashion that it has. I love the white and gold combination, and the large (but not too large) face. The case isn't too thick, preventing the watch to appear bulky. It really is the best balance of size and style for the modestly fashionable professional. I've also always been a fan of the Anne Klein brand - they continue to produce good quality items at a fairly decent price.
on February 7, 2011
White and gold. A perfect color combination and a perfect watch from Anne Klein. So elegant, yet so simple. My wrists are so thin that I rarely find bracelets that fit me. I love large-faced watches but I always had to wear small ones because of my tiny wrists. Finally I have a large-faced watch which looks perfect on me. I love it, love it, love it and wear it everyday.
on February 13, 2014
I received a different watch than the stock picture. The stock picture has "AK" & "ANNE KLEIN" & "WATER 100 RESIST" written on the face. BUT the one I purchased only says "ANNE KLEIN" , no other letters. I'm not sure if this is a new design. If it is please let me know. So far, I love everything about this watch but I need to know if it is genuine or not. I will edit my review and add more stars once I find out. (I will post up a picture of the watch)
on December 14, 2012
The watch is beautiful, but the pictures led me to believe the face of the watch was A LOT bigger, which is what I was looking for. BUT I'm not returning it because the watch is gorgeous. Also, it arrived ticking. Makes me wonder if it was ticking in the warehouse as well. Can't be good for the battery life.
on June 18, 2013
I'm very pleased with this purchase. The gold tone is attractive, not too brassy looking and the face is very easy to read. I was concerned that the face may look too large for the band width, but not so. It looks great on my wrist and has become the summer watch I can wear everywhere. Secured packaging and quick shipping.
on June 6, 2010
I did not want to spend a lot on a white watch since it's so trendy. I like that the face is big, but not too big and the gold tone is just enough to mix with some of my trendy gold jewelry. great little watch for the price.
on May 7, 2016
This is a beautiful watch to welcome in the upcoming summer season. It is a nice large watch face and looks great on a small wrist. Even if I got it with summer in mind, I can always call it "winter white" the rest of the year.
on October 22, 2015
The watch is very modern and clean looking. I love the white and gold combination! The face is very easy to read with gold numerals and hands on a large white face. It even has a second hand! It still looks very nice after wearing it for ten months.

The soft white calfskin leather band is quite comfortable and has 6 holes so it's easy to adjust to just the right size for most women. It's so lightweight compared to my watches with metal expansion bands that I hardly know it's on!

It is water resistant but not waterproof. I've been wearing it for ten months now. My only complaint is pretty minor in that I had to replace the battery after about 6 months. It has a limited lifetime warranty by Anne Klein against all defects and workmanship. That doesn't cover batteries or periodic cleaning of course. I'm okay with that. I bought a second one as a gift and her battery is still running so I guess that's just the luck of the draw.

In answer to the reviewer who wondered if it is genuine, it is! The back of the watch shows the Anne Klein emblem and says it is water resistant to 100 feet. The front of mine looks exactly like the current product photo.
on February 4, 2015
I LOVE Anne Klein watches! When I first ordered this watch as a birthday gift for my friend, I was not really sure that It would look nice in person.

I was wrong. It is so sleek and professional and super classy! It can be worn with anything.
on March 13, 2013
I'm particularly pleased with this watch. I've had my eye on it for some time from another site and Amazon had the best price (39.99). Cannot beat that! It's stylish and big dial lets me see the time without my reading glasses! Just love it. It's much better in person than the picture too.