Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anne Klein Women's 109178RGWT Swarovski Crystal-Accented Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 10, 2011
Love the beauty and femininity of this piece...get compliments every time I wear it...although it is hard to open/close. Not recommended for anyone with arthritis or hand mobility issues.
on May 17, 2011
great watch, great look, waterproof, easy to clean the bracelet, skin doesnt sweat under the plastic bracelet, not too big. perfect!
on December 22, 2012
This Anne Klein white/rose gold watch is a really nice looking watch but there are some reasons that caused me to give it 3 stars...the rose gold is not quite rose enough...it's more in between yellow and rose, and since I like an oversize face (boyfriend style) I found the face a little smaller than I expected, and the clasp is hard to open. It is very pretty though, and for people who prefer a less oversized face it is very nice.
on October 2, 2012
Bought this watch for myself as a Mother's Day present and loved the way it looked upon arrival. Very attractive, can be worn casually or dressed up. The way to take it on and off was extremely difficult. It required some practice to get it right. I wore it for 2 months and it broke. The clasp ripped right off. :( I wished I paid more for a different watch that wouuld last longer.
Contact me with any questions.
on April 29, 2013
I got this watch because I thought the combination of rose-gold and white were beautiful, and when I first got the watch I was satisfied with it. I only wore it a few times before noticing that most of the rose-gold had already rubbed off and was left with a yellow-gold and white watch, which wasn't what I wanted. I guess I shouldn't have expected much because of the price, but I would think that the rose-gold plating (or whatever it was) would last longer than 2-3 weeks. Would recommend looking at something else if you're wanting a rose-gold that lasts.
on February 13, 2016
I really love this watch, however, after about 2 years of light-moderate wear, the finish on the rose-gold face is turning dark and a piece of one of the white plastic links broke off. Even trying to be careful washing my hands and not getting it wet still made the back of it moist and sometimes you could see condensation build up on the inside of the glass on the face. It's lovely, but for the price really needed to have better integrity of construction and materials. I can still wear it, and I do, but I need to switch out the broken link for the spare they sent me and I guess I just have to be more careful. I don't even remember it breaking, so I don't know what caused it.
on November 17, 2012
I bought this watch for my niece's birthday. She just graduated from college and I thought it would be a great gift as she is now a teacher. Needless to say, she loves it. She had to take a few links out because she has a small wrist, but other than that minor inconvenience, this watch is definitely an asset to one's wardrobe!!
on August 7, 2012
This is a great buy! Watch looks really nice, I can wear it casual or more dressed up at work. The size is perfect, some of these watches can be too large. This one is perfect with just the right amount of bling.
on April 23, 2013
Beautiful!!! Just the right amount of glitz not over the top. I like to have a white watch for summer. This watch can be dressy or casual with whatever you wear. I love it so much that I bought it in the yellow gold tone also. If your looking for a watch thats in the latest style you can't beat this one. I've gotten a lot of compliments. Anne Klein is a very good brand. I will recommend this to everyone.
on September 18, 2013
I normally need to buy presents for many of my relatives and friends when they celebrate some special day and this is nice piece that anyone will receive with joy. So I buy this watch very often because it's a nice looking piece with at a very good price.