Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anne Klein Women's 109195MPWT Swarovski Crystal Accented Silver-Tone White Ceramic Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on July 21, 2010
This watch is far, far prettier than what the photograph might give an impression of. The combination of the silver-tone metal, shiny white ceramic band, and glittery Swarovski crystals is very tasteful and elegant. Not understated certainly, but not too flashy either. The case and dial are large, not dainty, but then that makes it easy to read the watch and to show off the flash. The dial is pretty mother-of-pearl, with neatly formed hands and a second-hand as well. There is one link in the bracelet that can be removed without any tools; other links may be removed using standard methods to adjust the length. But if your wrist is very small this watch might look too big on you. Movement made in Japan, the rest made in China, all seems to be pretty high quality.
on January 5, 2012
I needed a white watch and this fit the bill. I wear it everywhere with all types of clothing. The bling on it is just right not over powering. It's very comfy I had to get a few links taken out by my jeweler it fits very nicely. I received it quite fast. Thank You.
on June 11, 2011
Purchasing a watch for my spouse is a minefield. I wanted a cheap fashion watch. This one was perfect and apparently my spouse also thinks so because I have noticed it is the one she wears most days. And she has some expensive ones to choose from. The watch looks expensive and is very presentable.
on December 5, 2011
I own 4 Anne Klein watches and all of them work just fine. I bought this one without seeing it in person, hoping it would look as nice (or nicer) then the picture. Let me just say, the picture does not do it justice. The watch is beautiful in person. I could definitely buy it as a present for somone else, and I'm very happy I bought it for myself.
on September 16, 2011
I LOVE this watch! It is absolutely beautiful in person. There is nothing I can claim as sub par with this watch. When I received it the band did fit tight around my wrist so I called the Anne Klein watch customer service department and they sent me out three extender links free of charge! [...]
If you're looking for an elegant but universal watch, one you can wear for casual and dress up days, than you HAVE to have this watch!
on March 27, 2014
Bought this for my fiance as a birthday present and after about 3 months of her wearing it with usual daily wear as a receptionist the faceplate on the thing scuffed up horribly where you can't even see the dials anymore. I am not happy having spent the money on this and after normal daily wear it scuffed up so badly you can't even read the time. Must be made of cheap materials for this kind of thing to happen
on February 15, 2011
My husband bought this watch at a department store for me for Christmas. Well, it must have been a return, because it didn't work at all. So, I looked on Amazon and found the exact same one for 30.00 cheaper! And it was brand new. I love wearing it. The mother of pearl face is really pretty. The entire watch is pretty! I thought I wouldn't like the Roman numerals, but it just adds to the beauty.
on January 19, 2013
Bought this as a gift to myself and I love it. I wanted a white ceramic watch and this one was different from what everyone else was wearing. It is also elegant and beautiful to look at. I receive lots of compliments on this watch.
on November 14, 2011
I got this watch for my mom for Christmas last year -- she hasn't taken it off her wrist since. She absolutely loves it. The white band really makes it shine....Thank you AK and Amazon for helping me give my mom the perfect gift!!!
on January 24, 2011
I am really happy with this purchase. It looks expensive, gets lots of comments and is better looking than alot of the designer ceramic watches. I highly recommend it.