5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL WATCH
Anne Klein produces great designer womens' accessories. This watch is gorgeous to look at and has beautiful detailing. The Swarovski diamonds sparkle in the light and are a great asset to the watch.
Published on January 22, 2011 by D. Riordan

3.0 out of 5 stars Durable, but overpriced and a little cheap-looking
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:36 Mins
Published on January 15, 2012 by Random Reviewer

3.0 out of 5 stars Durable, but overpriced and a little cheap-looking, January 15, 2012
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 109416BKBK Swarovski Crystal Accented Gold-Tone Black Ceramic Watch (Watch)
Length:: 0:36 Mins

I've worn this watch basically every day (and night) for about 6 months. It's been banged, dropped, and wetted. There's almost no evidence of wear on it. It must run small, as it's the first of probably 5 AK watches I haven't had to remove a link from. The ceramic band is great: durable and comfortable, not overly heavy. This band is not a deep black... more of a very, very dark grey. It looks good.

Things I don't like (which you may not care about): 1, the crystal is slightly curved, not absolutely flat. This creates more glare and distortion; it's a good dial but would be easier to read with a flat crystal. 2, the black areas on the bezel, the areas surrounding the 60, 10, 20, etc. -- those areas aren't flat, either. Those areas are supposed to be ceramic, I guess, but it ends up looking more like high-gloss plastic poured in to surround the higher-level golden numerals and golden/crystal divider bars. That's what I tried to highlight in the attached video. The combination of this and the distorting crystal makes this watch look cheaper in person than it does on this page.

It's an OK watch -- but if I'd paid full price for it (I had a discount) and then seen it in person, I'd probably have sent it back, honestly.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL WATCH, January 22, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Resistant..., March 4, 2011
D. G. Viera (Union City, NJ) - See all my reviews
AK products never disappoint... I'm a lefty so most of my watches get really banged up after only a couple of months, but this one is still looking like new after more than three months of daily use... I get compliments very often on how stylish it is. I love that you can wear it with casual clothing but it also looks great with fancier clothes!
I'm actually planning on buying the white version as well. The ceramic bands are great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Watch -- BUT, February 13, 2012
This watch is gorgeous and looks very expensive; the size of the face is perfect. The crystals make this watch exceptional, and not the least bit tacky.

The problem, as some other reviewers mentioned is that it is too small for me. I generally have to take (1) link out of most watches, but this one is too uncomfortable when fastened and as a result too tight to easily unfasten.

I'm going to try to contact AK and see if extra links are available, or if a jeweler can do something to make it fit better. This one is a keeper -- I just love it. (If you have a tiny wrist -- order this watch, otherwise it is not advised.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, February 25, 2013
Very beautiful watch. The only complaint, the band was too small even for an average wrist. I had to call and order another link. The service was excellent but I felt the links or at least one should have been included in the first place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and water proof, cool!, August 12, 2012
Everybody envies my watch, and I can wear it to work because though I wash my hands a lot -I'm a Respiratory Therapist- it keeps working and it looks so fancy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies cermic watch, August 5, 2012
I bought this as a gift for a friend and she was thrilled. The watch has links which are easy to remove to adjust the bracelet length. It is also smaller in length than other watches I have purchased, so usually by just removing (if needed) the clip together links it seems to fit, without having to take it to a jeweller. This is the third watch of this type I have purchased from Amazon and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for smaller wrist, March 30, 2012
If you have a small wrist and are looking for a "larger sized" watch then this is perfect. It has the look and feel of a chunkier watch but still looks "delicate" enough on a finer wrist. The band is quite small and would not be suitable for anyone with a large wrist unless extra links were available. The overall finish of the watch is of a high standard and is good value for money. Perfect for evening and casual wear :)

5.0 out of 5 stars value and style, April 14, 2011
This watch, my sister travelled to new York and bought something similar from the Anne Klien range. Us? we bought it direct through Amazon and I must say, it was cheaper and hey, we sat at home and did it! a fantastic product, well made and well presented by the firm and Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars High end looking perfect size "boyfriend" watch, February 16, 2013
This watch is very high end looking - looks like it cost so much more. The black is not a dark black but more like a dark gunmetal, if that makes sense, which I like because the color will be more wearable in the summer months. I wanted a "boyfriend" type watch, but because my arms are a little fat, some of them with wide bands can look a little masculine on me - not this one - it is just the right size and feminine looking. I also like that you can take a link out if needed. A great buy at the $65 sale price.

Rate and Discover Movies