5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL WATCH
Anne Klein produces great designer womens' accessories. This watch is gorgeous to look at and has beautiful detailing. The Swarovski diamonds sparkle in the light and are a great asset to the watch.
Published on January 22, 2011 by D. Riordan

3.0 out of 5 stars Durable, but overpriced and a little cheap-looking
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:36 Mins
I've worn this watch basically every day (and night) for about 6 months. It's been banged, dropped, and wetted. There's almost no evidence of wear on it. It must run small, as it's the first of probably 5 AK watches I haven't had to remove a link from. The ceramic band is great: durable and comfortable, not overly heavy. This band is not a deep...
Published on January 15, 2012 by Random Reviewer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 59 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars LOOKS GOOD BUT LINKS AREN'T CERAMIC., October 8, 2013
CAROL (TORONTO, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 109416BKBK Swarovski Crystal Accented Gold-Tone Black Ceramic Watch (Watch)
The clasp was very difficult to close and the quality just wasn't there. You can purchase real ceramic watches for a better price. I returned mine immediately. Then ordered Invicta's women's ceramic watch, one in white for my niece and one in black for myself. Invicta's watches are ***** five star quality and the prices are cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, September 12, 2013
I recieved this watch and it is everything it claimed to be. It is lovely, absolutely classy looking. On the sizing...i read several of the reviews from other purchasers saying it ran small so since i am on the petite side i was thinking it would fit perfectly but it was still too big for my wrist.easy to remedy. now it fits perfect. I love it!!

2.0 out of 5 stars It broke..., August 23, 2013
...after its first fall. The watch is wonderful and looks very high quality, but you have to be extra careful when you wear it. That is because of its ceramic material. It is a watch to wear once in a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars A "Piece-a-art-of-a-watch!", July 15, 2013
Beautiful is the word I can use, and it is sturdy and well-made. I've had many family members and friends who actually grabbed my left wrist just to get a better close-up look of this watch. This watch is sublime and very unique indeed in it's design. I highly recommend it to any women who regards herself as unique and very special as well; this watch is an attention grabber and in many ways has an antique look to it. I am truly happy that I bought this AK watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous watch, July 9, 2013
I own several watches; but I have never purchased a watch for less than $100 dollars that looks and feels like it should have cost at LEAST twice that amount! It has a modern boyfriend look to it without being too large. I am very glad I bought it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, July 1, 2013
This watch if perfect for what I was looking for. It is the first one I have ever bought that I didn't have to have links taken out of the band.. It fits perfectly on a small wrist!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, May 31, 2013
Lucille M. Peyok (Livingston, TX USA) - See all my reviews
I've been looking for something exactly like this for several years. I am very happy with my purchase. The only question I would have is about the warranty. I found nothing pertaining to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars attractive, accurate, and durable watch for women, May 16, 2013
I purchased this watch for my wife. Last year I gave her the same watch except white in color, and she was thrilled with it. I bought this one for her on a Gold Box offer so she would have a black watch to wear with other outfits. She was equally thrilled with this watch. These Anne Klein watches are very attractive in appearance -- the photos really don't do them justice. They are accurate and amazingly durable. My wife left her watch on our kitchen counter recently, and one of our cats knocked it onto the floor (about a 3-1/2 foot drop onto a wood floor). The watch wasn't so much as scratched, and it was still running like nothing ever happened.

In years past I have given my wife fancy Seiko and Invicta watches costing 2-3 times the price of this watch, but the Anne Klein Swarovski Crystal Accented watches with the ceramic band have been her favorites by far. They are worth Amazon's everyday discounted price and, if you should be so lucky to see it on a Gold Box offer, buy it without hesitation. This is a nice watch for casual or formal wear that any woman will love.

Addendum 8/25/13: my wife broke one of the links on her watch band (no fault of the watch). I checked the Anne Klein web site, obtained their customer service number (they have a specific one to call for watch service), gave them a call, and some replacement links were sent right away, cost-free, no questions ask. I couldn't ask for better product support. And my wife still loves her watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 14, 2013
Bought this on daily deal when it was $29....it is by far one of the nicest watches i have ever owned.

4.0 out of 5 stars Elegant watch., February 18, 2013
This is an elegant watch. The four star is because I had spend 10 more bucks to readjust the strap as it was too big for my wife's hand. For what it is priced, I would expect this watch should have is atleast "date" on it. I suppose the price is for the Swarovski. Whatever it is a beautiful watch.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 59 | Next ›