5.0 out of 5 stars Picture does not do it justice
The watch is a lot nicer than the picture. It is very rich looking with the rose gold. My wife is extremely happy with the watch and the way it looks. The ceramic gives the watch a rich feel.
Published on January 18, 2011 by Jeff

3.0 out of 5 stars band cermic links break
the ceramic links crack easilyAnne Klein Women's 109178RGWT Swarovski Crystal Accented Rosegold-Tone White Bracelet Watch LOVE THE WATCH BUT MAY NEED EXTRA LINKS TO REPLACE CRACKED ONES
Published on August 27, 2012 by Cardinal

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture does not do it justice, January 18, 2011
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 109416RGWT Swarovski Crystal-Accented Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, but trendy - Good for smaller wrist, December 29, 2010
I received this beautiful watch fro Christmas and just love it!
As a fan of white ceramic watches, I have found that many of them have really large watch faces.
I am a smaller person and this watch looks perfect on my wrist.
The rose gold tone, mother of pearl face and white ceramic look super classy and much more $$$$ than the actual piece cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!!!!, August 18, 2011
The watch is stunning and one of the most comfortable I have warn in a very long time. I called to get the free extra links because I like a bracelet fit. It was just a phone call and the links were here in less than a week by mail. Thank you, Anne Klein, for such a lovely and precision piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch not as pictured - replacement watch was excellent, July 18, 2011
Update- I contacted Amazon to return the watch and had excellent customer service with them. They shipped another watch to me (via priority shipping) and again I received it a day earlier than expected. The watch is beautiful. Just as pictured and identical to the one my co-worker has (we already compared them). I am glad they were able to replace it and I got the watch I wanted. I love it!!! Thanks Amazon for making it right!

I originally saw this watch on a co-worker and fell in love with it. I hunted high and low for it and found it on Amazon.com. I ordered it, paid extra for priority shipping and waited for my watch to arrive. When it arrived a day earlier than expected I was so excited until I opened up the package. The ring on the outside of the watch (that the numbers are found in, 60, 10, 20, 30 etc) was yellow, not white as on my co-workers watch or the picture. I was so disappointed. Everything on the watch looked the same as my co-workers and the picture with the exception of this yellow colour around all the numbers. It totally changed the look of the watch and not in a good way. I have arranged for a replacement hoping that the new one is as it advertised and as I have seen on my co-worker. If the second one arrives in the same condition I will have to get a refund as it really does not look good with that yellow colour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and modern look and worth the money, July 14, 2012
I took this as a gift to my wife. She was really impressed with it. She wears it to all important occassions and she says its very comfortable. It really looks very lovely when she wears it :) The rose gold tone and the stones add to the beauty of the watch and goes out very nicely with other jewellery. The ceramic strap is good enough to add to the soft look and durability. The size of the dial (of the watch) is perfect for my girls hand.

I even looked for the same watch at Macy's but found it expensive in their store. There was close to 35% difference in the price when compared to Macy's store and at Amazon. Overall I am really satisfied with the watch and so is my wife. I would definetely recommend this to other friends as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, March 15, 2011
I am an avid AK Watch person and this is the latest addition to my collection. And this is the BEST ever!

3.0 out of 5 stars band cermic links break, August 27, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars this was gift to my wife .., March 20, 2012
Hi

i grab this watch as a gift for my wife , she was happy with it , the quality is decent and the box is nice, but the watch its smaller than its look here in amazon .

3.0 out of 5 stars Attractive Watch, January 15, 2012
alimaki (SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, NEW YORK, US) - See all my reviews
Attractive Watch

An excellent timepeice, shiny, lexury, but it's having a small band, good for small rest, but the one I got is having a small scratch, I've chated with one of Amazon specialist, with no luck, anyhow the watch is working fine.

2.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous but small, December 24, 2011
Yes they did give the measurements, but I was shocked as to how small it really is. I was looking for a big face and although it looks big in the picture...it is not. It's actually quite small, for petite ladies. It's gorgeous though, beautiful.