5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Watch
You can't go wrong with an Anne Klein watch. This one is a little stunner - the red and silver are perfect together, and the size of the watch is smaller than the current trend for large watch faces, and that's a good thing, as it will never look out of fashion. Fits well, easy to read face, goes with many styles and categories of clothing. Love it!
Published 22 months ago by Theodora

For me, the color was a little brighter than I like and a little too orange-redish tinted. It's definitely a brighter red and I like a deeper red tone for a watch band. The face was too large for my wrist also, and the band also slightly wider than I like, so unfortunately sending it back.
Published 20 months ago by luckiestmommy

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Watch, October 8, 2012
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 109443WTRD Silver-Tone White Dial and Red Leather Strap Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Anne Klein watches, January 19, 2013
Love this watch! Have several Anne Klein watches and they hold up very well!
Love the size of the face on this watch and band is very soft leather, not stiff!
Highly recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars Really just personal preference, but for me this one is going back., December 2, 2012
luckiestmommy (East Windsor, NJ) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 5, 2014
Perfect for everyday. Neat and stylish. I got red because I feel red is my "neutral" to wear with everything, for everyday. (Jeans and office work clothes). Nice quality of leather in the strap. It is comfortable to wear. I'm tired of the larger metal watches, metal link bands, fancy faced watches and sooooo sick of the bling everyone insists on adding to the watches. Back to basics for me where less IS more. Very happy and would purchase this for a gift as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Loved it ...until it broke!, June 16, 2014
I loved the look and fit of this watch from the moment I opened the box!! Purchased it on March 8th 2014. Did not wear it daily as I have several watches I mix and match with my outfits. I have had Anne Klein watches several times and was pleased with all of them. This is why I am so disappointed that while wearing the watch on June 14th ( only 3 months old!) ,I went to gently slide the watch face over 1/8 of an inch to scratch my wrist and pin attaching the band to the watch face snapped in two!! Upon examination, the pin is a rather thick screw for a watch so I am really confused why it snapped so easily! An of course I am outside of the Amazon return window and my husband got rid of the manufacturer's warranty paper so paid almost $50 for a watch they barely lasted 3 months! So not happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars ANNE KLEIN RED STRAP WATCH, February 3, 2013
I like the understated elegance of Anne Klein's watches.
This one has a classic design but a bold red strap.
Her products are also very well priced.

Stan Chun
Wellington
New Zealand

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive, January 3, 2013
This is a great watch. Its face is just large enough to tell the time easily, but not big and clunkly. The red band color is perfect.

Great everyday watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 20, 2012
I was looking for a nice watch with a big dial but not a chunky dial. Got this watch in red strap and fell in love with it! The leather feels really nice and looks nice too! Would definitely recommend it to a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty watch, December 26, 2012
This watch looks great, and fits a small wrist. The only reason I gave it a 4 was I wish the band was leather.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, May 30, 2014
very stylish, happy with watch. just wish that it adjusted to a smaller size. i guess i can make my own hole in it.

Rate and Discover Movies