Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on July 5, 2015
It's very beautiful.
review image
on January 1, 2012
After much searching in stores, I spotted this watch on Amazon. It is great. The colors go with anything. You can dress for sports or
parties and this watch looks fine. It has a way of making itself smaller very easily---a link comes out with no problem.When I wear it,
I feel well dressed, but not overdone.
on October 5, 2015
What a terrific watch!:) I love the tortoise shell design, classic and makes it distinguishable from the others. And the chain is absolutely geniusly designed in an self-adjustable way! Definitely recommend!!
review image review image
on September 1, 2012
I gave this Anne Klein watch to my wife as part of our 42nd wedding anniversary celebration. She has been very pleased with it. At first its size seemed so large in comparison to the traditional woman's watch. However she has grown to appreciate how much easier it is to quickly read--no more wee, tiny hands and even tinier dots denoting the hours!

As a fashion piece, she says it works well with most clothing ensembles. It has kept time well, thus far it has proven durable in a busy office environment--neither the tortoise-shell color of the band nor the gold-look plating have shown signs of wearing off.

Stylish, good value.
on February 6, 2013
I'm not a person who would normally go gaga over a watch, but this watch is absolutely beautiful. I was really surprised when I opened the case. The photo is nice and I felt comfortable ordering the watch, but this is lovely. I have a very small wrist and this watch has a section that just unclasps to remove it. It fits perfectly. The face is not too large for my wrist and the way the bracelet fits it does not slip to the underside of my wrist. This is an incredible watch for the price. Granted there are no bells and whistles on this watch, but then I don't need them. I was looking for a watch that was easy to read, set, and that looked good. This watch provides all of those things. It arrived beautifully boxed for gift giving and within two days of ordering it. I am very pleased with this purchase.
on May 1, 2016
Item is very beautiful in person! It's very sturdy and it feels/looks as if it would last a long time. I'm of Samoan heritage and we've always appreciated the beauty of tortoise shell jewelry. Samoans put forth a lot of intricate work, love and care when creating each tortoise shell bracelet. Because of my Samoan background this watch immediately caught my attention. The pictures do not capture the full beauty and artwork of this piece.

Unfortunately there is an issue.... The watch fits a little snug on my wrist. I am 5'5" and weigh 220 lbs. I usually buy watches that are 7 1/2" in length or that offer extra latches. 7 1/2 inches allows me to wear a watch a little loosely so it doesn't hug my wrist too tightly. I'm a Samoan woman for Petes sake and I feel our figures do not take well to watches fitting snugly on our wrists because my skin ends up bulging around the watch. Well that's the way I feel lol.

This watch however, did not come with an extra latch that some customers claimed which sucked for me. Also, nowhere is there indicated the true length of the watch. So I bought it assuming the watch might have an extra latch or that it was manufactured long enough to fit me. For those wondering the length it is 7 3/4" . This is why I rated a 4 star. Because these small but crucial details were missing, I could understand why some customers returned it or rated this item low. Dimensions Really assist me as a consumer On deciding where or not to purchase an item especially online items where I'm not able to physically try it on.

Anyways, attached on either side of the watch is the tortoise shell made of thick plastic (approx 10mm in width). Be advised that these plastic pieces are curved, designed to go around your wrist. They are not adjustable. Connecting the plastics are the gold colored latches.

I read somewhere (if not this item maybe another "gold toned" watch) that the gold color fades after a couple months. A cool trick I do to some of my fake gold pieces (to keep the color from fading or rubbing off) is to paint a small amount of clear nail polish over the gold toned parts. It always works and does not tarnish your jewelry. I'm also sensitive to fake jewelry; my body breaks out in hives. Adding clear nail polish to fake jewelry allows me to wear them. It's a win/win trick! I can wear a lot of jewelry out there that isn't real gold or silver, save money, and my jewelry lasts a long time !

I've attached pictures hopefully to help those in question. I'm happy with my purchase; family LOVES this piece and many have asked me where I bought it. I'm almost to the point where I don't want anyone to know and keep this awesome find to myself lol. I even purchased this watch when it was on sale (I believe for Anazons Mother's Day sale?) so it was an EXCELLENT buy for the price!!!! But hope this review helps someone with their purchase!
on September 12, 2011
I recently purchased this "Tortoise" look watch. It's attractive & light on your wrist.I like the interesting hardware on the bracelet band and it has an extra clasp link in case it's too big. It works well if you're wearing any leopard prints with it.
on July 16, 2012
I like tortoise shell, Roman numeral dials and mother-of-pearl, so this caught my eye in a local store. It was cheaper on Amazon though, and since I have A-Prime, it seemed a good buy. I don't tend to buy gold-tone jewelry, but this is a striking-looking piece overall.

I removed the extra latch link and it fits perfectly. I definitely like the slightly larger crown a lot. I have arthritis and many of my watches can be hard to set. This one is no trouble. So far it seems to keep excellent time.

It does seem to feel rather light weight and has a bit of cheaper, jewelry "feel" than previous watches of this price that I've purchased. The plastic and metal parts are not heavy-weight. That's not a deal breaker for me by any means - with the style of larger watch dials this year, it can be hard to put on the heavy ones - as I found at the store. Since it is lighter, it feels less obtrusive on my wrist.

This looks attractive and I've gotten several complements in just the few days I've worn it. I'm guessing it will probably will require a bit of extra care to avoid scratching and damage, though.

At this point, I would recommend it if you like the looks and the price!
on February 1, 2016
This watch is simply lovely. I used to wear a leather banded Anne Klein watch in a similar design but with a caramel colored leather band, but after a year of daily use that watch was very worn out and I was looking for a more durable replacement. This turned out to be perfect. Anne Klein watches in my opinion are very classy and elegant and perfect for all settings - I wear this to work everyday but also in casual settings and on trips and it nicely complements just about every outfit. The tortoise shell design is beautiful and understated. I chose this particular watch because I really like the face design but also because the resin construction of the band will hold up a lot better against time and daily wear and tear. I was concerned that the face would be too large for my small wrists and while it is on the larger size, I don't mind it. Overall I would recommend this as a great investment on a watch that will look nice and last for a long time!
review image review image
on December 13, 2012
Very nice piece. Can be dressed up or down and well worth the price. Can be worn by people with very small wrist as a few links are removable for better fit.