Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anne Klein Women's AK/1165INST Silver-Tone Interchangeable Leather Strap Box Set Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 23, 2014
This watch is awesome! I RARELY write reviews but I had to let everyone know if you are on the fence,jump off and buy this watch! Very classy. The bands are of great quality and the face glows with beauty.
on February 25, 2013
This watch is gorgeous and it is worth the price. You basically getting 4 watches in set. I love love this watch and can't say enough about it. The box set comes with 4 different color leather strips. The colors are white, pink, black and orange, which means you can switch up your looks on different days and people will think you have so many watches. The face of the watch is round in silver tone, genuine mother of pearl dial and swarovski crystal on each hour.
on May 14, 2013
This is not the first Anne Klein purchase I have made, and I will likely be making more. It is a stylish watch, not too big, and not too little, and if it is like the others I have had, it will last for a long time. For this price you can't beat it, especially considering I got three more bands in different colors as part of the deal. Don't hesitate to purchase from the seller who seems to know how to be classy and simple at the same time.
on December 18, 2013
I have a small collection of Anne Klein watches and love them all. I have a smaller wrist and these are a perfect weight and size. I love the fact that it has three extra quality leather straps that are so easy to change with the small button on the back of the strap (ingenious!). Style is easy to read, classic and timeless.
on May 11, 2014
What a great watch. The face is large and clear, easy to read, while still being very stylish. The straps are a very good grade leather, soft but not at all flimsy. I haven't worn a watch for years and was not sure if I was going to be able to tolerate it, but very comfortable. My granddaughter will probably have me change the strap to the pink one, which can be done easily. I needed a watch I could wear while outside working in the yard and not worry about it, this fits the bill. The price was amazing, Amazon did it again.
on May 19, 2014
I hope my daughter like it, I sure do. Interchangeable straps give you 4 watched in 1 box. The stitching on the leather is excellent and colors pop. The Roman numerals are easy to see, even without my reading glasses.
on December 27, 2013
Anne Klein has always been one of my favourite brands and I absolutely loved the box set.
Equivalent to getting 4 pretty watches at only $95. Such a bargain.
on December 9, 2013
So pretty and just what I wanted! Colors are super and the watch dial is a nice size. So happy I chose this watch!
on November 8, 2014
Love this watch! I have a small wrist and this watch still looks good. The straps are very nice, good quality and colors. I love mine so much I am buying one as a Christmas gift.
on August 4, 2015
Lovely watch, excellent craftsmanship. Bands are easy to change, and it goes with any ocasion. Delivery was fast. Original quality.