5.0 out of 5 stars Marvelous Watch
Very beautiful, elegant, looks extraordinary luxury watch with multifunction including date, day, 24 hours mode, diamond sparkling, mother of pearl is fantastic, ceramic is very nice match with stainless steel bracelet combination. my wife got in love with it from first sight
Published 20 months ago by Dr. Ashraf

3.0 out of 5 stars Two Tone ceramic watch
-Looks bigger in the picture despite the description clearly identifying the watch as 35mm. 37=40mm would have been idea.
Published 19 months ago by MA

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvelous Watch, November 25, 2012
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 10/9731MPWT Diamond Accented Silver-Tone Multi-Function Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, November 26, 2012
I will give it to my girlfriend on Christmas, but all my friends and colleagues were fascinated with this watch, I like that it has the days in the middle of the watch, and the presentation is amazing. I want to see my girlfriend's face when I will give it to her. One friend told me that it is like a commitment ring jaja.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's beautiful and sporty, November 15, 2012
I'm a fan of Anne Klein watches and this one is one of my favorites It's kinda sexy and sporty and cool. I have small wrist so I had to remove two links for it to fit properly. It is not heavy like other ceramic watch. Overall, it is a great value for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Two Tone ceramic watch, December 12, 2012
-The watch feels and looks very nice, but discovered quickly the face is too small for so many complications making it actually hard to read. I don't think my wife can actually tell what time it is because the hands are not solid blending with the background day/hour/month/ and number indicators: too much chrome or stainless etc..
-My watchmaker had a heck of a time removing links for some reason, but that could be a glitch
-I paid full retail which burns me up after discovering the watch was selling for $99 plus free shipping a month ago(watch not at fault)
-I could not find this watch anywhere else to compare prices which leads me to believe (conspiracy theory)amazon is the sole owner of this model.
12/20/12
Watch is now 50% off with 1 day free shipping.
-I will be receiving an adjustment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anne Klein Watch, April 11, 2014
I get so many compliments on this watch. It is one of my very favorites. I am a grandmother and all ages like it. My grandchildren love it as well as my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, January 6, 2014
Love this watch. I've had it for a year now and it's still great and I still receive compliments. I personally don't like the white ceramic inlay but I've lived with it this long. It was easy to adjust the band as well. Setting was a bit tricky for me but once I figured it out - not really a "read the instructions" kind of gal - it went smoothly.

5.0 out of 5 stars buen producto, March 18, 2013
se lo regale a mi mama y le encanto lo compre en oferta y es buen reloj tanto como de diario como para uso formal

5.0 out of 5 stars Women's watch, March 10, 2013
This is a lovely watch for the price. My wife loved it. The watch arrived earlier than expected, great service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ann Klein Watch, January 24, 2013
The Ann Klein watch is a classic you can easily wear with Jean sand a shirt or with a skirt that a little dressier . it s so affordable, you can buy a few and give it out as presents to friends. The diamond accent makes it fashionable and looks good on every woman wrist no matter what age. I wear it daily now. it goes with every color of the rainbow. Its very good looking

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with it, January 20, 2013
Watch is beautiful. I'm very pleased with it. Day and date are too small for me to read without my cheaters though.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›