5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!
Published 23 months ago by Swidgen

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I was looking for
Published 23 months ago by I LOVE AMAZON

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, January 3, 2013
Swidgen (Northeast PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's AK/1001MPTT Swarovski Crystal Accented Two-Tone Watch (Watch)
I got this watch during a lightening deal and the price was outrageously good. Just received it, and I was surprised by how large it is (no, I didn't pay attention to the measurements in the listing first!). Even so, I LOVE IT! It is really gorgeous. The crystals sparkle like crazy. I'm a little concerned because the crystals don't appear to be held in by prongs, it looks like they may be glued in, and anyone who's had costume jewelry with glued-in stones know they eventually fall out.

It is pretty heavy, which makes it feel like good quality to me. I did look up who makes Anne Klein watches and found out they are made by the same company who makes Armitron, and it's an American company. The length is just a little loose on my wrist. and I have a 7" wrist. You can add or subtract links as needed, but the fold-over clasp is NOT adjustable like on some watches. It does not come with any extra links. If you're thinking about buying this watch for a small, slender woman, you might want to check out the measurements first because like I said, this is a really big watch. I would easily compare it to the same size as a man's watch. That is actually the style right now, but I could see how a petite person might find this watch way too large and heavy for a small wrist.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I was looking for, January 16, 2013
Both my every day watch and my dress watch are quite conservative with leather bands, so I was in the mood for some bling! Ordered this watch as a $39.95 special, which was an excellent price and low enough to wear just for fun. It's a nice watch, but the few crystals in it were not enough to overcome the wide spaces around the frame which look a little cheesy. Pretty, but I've seen others that are much more attractive. The face is very good looking, and the band is nice. Being two-toned would have allowed me to wear it with more of my other jewelry. However, the watch is VERY thick and heavy. Just a little too clunky for me. Free returns made ordering this a plus, and I took advantage of that program. I'll stilll be "watching" for a deal on some bling.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too heavy, August 20, 2013
I really like the look of this watch but it is very heavy. I would recommend this to a larger woman.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anne Klein Swarvski Crystal 2-tone Watch, July 24, 2013
S. Cummings (Santa Clarita, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought this watch several months ago, in the fall of 2012 as a Christmas present for my husband to give to me! I have been wearing it just about every day now for 7 months and it looks great. The crystal has held up really well, no scratches whatsoever. I'm really hard on my jewelry and watches seem to take a beating from me but this one is probably my favorite watch ever! I'm so happy with this purchase!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, April 5, 2013
Ok ladies, styles and fashion change. Last year the boyfriend style watch made a return much to my pleasure. This is a boyfriend style watch. It's large and glamorous. That is what is fashionable now. Do a little research before you purchase, it's not that hard todetermine the size ....heck, there is even a 360 video. If you want a little shriveled miniature old lady watch that went out of style in 2001, this is not the watch for you. It's pretty, I wear it work where there is a small chance it may get banged up but at this price point it's cool. It could look a little better. It's not as pretty as the Michael kors watches for example but it is still pretty.
Also, if you are the commenter that stated that this watch is so big it made it difficult for you to lift you arm, it's time to hit the gym.....if ANY watch makes it difficult for you to lift your arm I can't help but wonder how you were able to type a review with such bird like upper extremity muscle tone.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Many compliments!, March 28, 2013
Ordered this watch as a Special Feature. The priuce was incredible. It has just enough bling but not obnoxious. Even my 28 year old daughter loves it's "chunky look" that is so "IN". I get compliments on it all of the time. Can be worn with gold or silver earings and necklaces. Can be part of a casual look as well as more dressy. I just LOVE IT!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gold box deal, February 15, 2013
Bought this as a gold box deal on the spur of the moment. It was slightly larger than I expected but that's okay. Very nice and I think classy looking. It was originally listed at $125 and I paid $39.99 plus when the watch arrived, the retail tag on the item actually said $150 so I am happy with my spontaneous purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 10, 2013
Have yet to wear it; need to adjust size. But it is a beautiful watch and was a spectacular deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Me encanto !, February 6, 2013
Esta muy lindo el reloj , original tal y como expresa el vendedor , de muy buena calidad. Simplemente esta precioso.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anne Klein Women's Swarovski Two-Tone Watch, February 4, 2013
Priscilla Gilbert (Clarksville, VA USA) - See all my reviews
While quite large and fairly heavy, this watch is amazing. It is beautifully designed and since I have large bones, it fits my arm perfectly. The crystals make it fancy enough to wear any time (which I do).

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›