Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

VINE VOICEon February 25, 2013
This watch is very pretty, it almost looks like a gold matte bracelet. I have only been using it 3 days but there have been no problems and it is comfortable and much lighter than the Citizen watch that I used before this one.

This is my 2nd Anne Klein watch and I have been happy with the quality and design.

There is one very nice feature- there is a removeable link that you can remove yourself to make the watch smaller. Usually I have to take it to a watch repair shop and they charge me $5 to make the adjustment whenever I buy a new watch

I haven't tested the water resistance yet but that is useful for me since I wash alot of dishes.
on June 9, 2014
I love this watch BUT it doesn't keep time very well. The main problem is that I never know when the time will be off by about 10 - 15 minutes. The time might be accurate for 2 or 3 weeks then boom, it's lost a chunk of time. I can't figure out the pattern. If not for the unexpected time loss, I would definitely give this watch 5 stars.
on October 22, 2013
I'm very pleased with the gold-tone color. My first Anne Klein watch was two tone silver/gold. Had it for years. I expect this one to be just as good. Took it to a jeweler and had two links removed. Fits perfectly now. Very happy with the product.
on August 5, 2013
I purchased this watch as an experimental piece. I generally do not wear watches, but was interested in purchasing something that resembled a higher end watch. This watch was a great purchase. The color has a "rich" look. The gold is not brassy and too dull looking. It is also water resistant up to 100ft. I wash my hands constantly with it and it has held up against the water. The fit is super comfortable. It came with two links and I removed one as I have a small wrist. After removing one link it fit just like a bracelet. This watch dresses up any outfit and is also lightweight. Ann Klein has done a marvelous job with this watch.
on April 20, 2013
I chose this watch as my profession requires allot of hand washing.It suits me perfectly. Colour and size is nice, and it seems very durable. If you have small wrists you may have to get it adjusted. GREAT PRICE too. THANKS AMAZON.
on October 22, 2012
Fantastic watch, very pretty and looks way more expensive than it is. I absolutely adore it. Comfortable fit, no harsh edges or anything.
on December 4, 2013
Watch looks like an expensive one! Very pleased with it. I wear it like a bracelet and it looks great with my real gold bracelets and rings. You can't tell it's not real. xoxo
on May 30, 2013
I have only had it a few days, but it is beautiful. A soft brushed gold, doesn't look cheap. I hope it hold up and doesn't tarnish. I really love it.
on March 27, 2014
Beautiful time piece with an easy to read face. Adjustable band, is easy to wear and looks lovely on. Would make a wonderul gift.
on October 11, 2013
I just had the watch sized, and it is very easy to read the face. Also it looks
quit