5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite watch EVER!
Published 21 months ago by boxwood100

3.0 out of 5 stars Attractive but easily stops
When you take off the watch (which most people do daily) it pulls the stem out and then stops the watch ....this is so annoying and has happened so many times. I wish I had kept the packaging because I would return the watch. It s very attractive but not functional.
Published 14 months ago by Leslie S. Schultz

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite watch EVER!, January 19, 2013
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's AK/1010RGLP Rose Gold-Tone Watch with Swarovski Crystals and Leather Band (Watch)
I'm not sure if I can really express how much I LOVE this watch! I opted for the patent navy blue band and the compliments I receive on it are tremendous! I always cry whenever one of my Anne Klein watches finally dies - I wear them half to death and this one is no different. But it is the best one I've bought - just gorgeous, with a bit larger face so if you're past 40, you KNOW what I mean and I can really see the dial on this one. Not obnoxiously big either - just very feminine and I SO love it! Besides, amazon is $20 cheaper than Macy's! What a deal! Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, February 27, 2013
This watch looks 10x better in person. The mother of pearl face is beautiful. Also the band is very soft. Pictures do not do it justice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute!, July 13, 2013
I've been looking for an everyday, cute watch and this is perfect! I love the color, and it's fairly lightweight. I have quite skinny wrists, but this still fit perfectly. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Success, January 10, 2013
This was a gift for my mother. She has a great taste in jewelry but she's pretty old school when it comes to design. My sisters all said that rose gold was in so I decided to update my mom's everyday fashion with this simple and cheap watch. She got it and says she hasn't stopped wearing it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Attractive but easily stops, August 16, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, March 5, 2013
I bought this for myself as I fell in love with the color and the face. It was delivered on time, and I love the face. However color of the leather strap is lighter than what I expected and what I saw in the website. Crystals are too small to be noticed. It is still cute, so I rate it 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, December 3, 2012
This is actually a Christmas present, looks exactly like I expected it to look, cheaper than any place I had looked before, I believe the person will be well pleased,

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 7, 2012
A really nice feminine watch. Great addition to my collection of watches. Face of watch is larger than on regular women's watches, but it fits well on my small wrist. Would definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, but...., February 25, 2014
I like this watch. Anything is all right, but anyone can tell me why the surface is different than the picture ??? There is no WATER 100 RESIST line !!! If I receive the wrong one ???????

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of compliments!, January 22, 2014
This watch is exactly what I was looking for.
Took me a while to find it, but when it arrived it was exactly what I wanted.