Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anne Klein Women's AK/1010RGLP Rose Gold-Tone Watch with Swarovski Crystals and Leather Band
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on July 11, 2015
Sooooo much prettier in person, this picture doesn't even do it justice. Does not look cheap what so ever, if that's what you're worried about (like I was). I have a child size wrist and it even fits me
review image
on February 27, 2013
This watch looks 10x better in person. The mother of pearl face is beautiful. Also the band is very soft. Pictures do not do it justice.
on September 17, 2015
I love this watch! The picture does not do it justice. It is cute, yet classy. I would definitely recommend.
review image review image
on August 16, 2013
When you take off the watch (which most people do daily) it pulls the stem out and then stops the watch ....this is so annoying and has happened so many times. I wish I had kept the packaging because I would return the watch. It s very attractive but not functional.
on July 13, 2013
I've been looking for an everyday, cute watch and this is perfect! I love the color, and it's fairly lightweight. I have quite skinny wrists, but this still fit perfectly. Love it!
on January 10, 2013
This was a gift for my mother. She has a great taste in jewelry but she's pretty old school when it comes to design. My sisters all said that rose gold was in so I decided to update my mom's everyday fashion with this simple and cheap watch. She got it and says she hasn't stopped wearing it!
on February 20, 2014
Looks even better in person! Not very pink, subtle very pretty band and case. The numbers and hands are easy to see. The band is very comfortable and soft, face is simple but classy, i have several Anne Klein watches and they are the best for the price. Suits any occasion, goes with every thing, the rose gold pops. Just so pretty and easy to wear on a small wrist. Great deal. Would make a great gift for any age. My hubby thinks it's the best yet.
on March 5, 2013
I bought this for myself as I fell in love with the color and the face. It was delivered on time, and I love the face. However color of the leather strap is lighter than what I expected and what I saw in the website. Crystals are too small to be noticed. It is still cute, so I rate it 4 stars.
on May 29, 2014
Pretty, understated, easy to read, always looks right, very soft leather band that is easy
to work with....this is a great little watch - one I actually wear a lot because it's so easy
to put on. Highly recommend this watch for anyone. I have a lovely expensive watch
that I never wear because when I try to take it off it removes my fingernails as well. :)
on September 30, 2015
I don't know what else to say than that it's a lot prettier in person. I wear it both casually and also for business casual even.

One thing I experienced was the watch knob? (the thing you turn to change time) sometimes pops out by itself and then the time obviously is stopped. I thought my watch was already out of battery but I just to push the knob back in. x)