5.0 out of 5 stars Very sharp, great for daily wear
I received this on time and in perfect condition. It fits well, and looks great on my wrist. If I should lose weight - (ha!) it is adjustable by 1/2 inch without removing any links. I like the black ceramic.
Published on October 28, 2012 by Amazon Customer

I am so disappointed with this watch. I paid to have the band made smaller and really don't wear this much, because it is too heavy. The last time I wore it I noticed that the crystal was chipped. This watch is poor quality and not worth the price. I would not recommend.
Published 13 months ago by Carol Kidd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sharp, great for daily wear, October 28, 2012
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's AK/1018BKBK Black Ceramic Bracelet Watch with Diamond Accent (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch is heavy and the crystal chipped after only a few wearings, October 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, December 18, 2012
Needed extender and customer service mailed immediately at no extra charge. Very pleased with service and quality of the watch

1.0 out of 5 stars it looks good but bracelet is to small, December 27, 2013
i bought this for my mother as a gift but the bracelet was to small. i called anne klein and told them about it in hopes that they would send more links and they said they would. i gave them my information and everything but they never arrived . very disappointed in the costumer service. my mother never used it, what a waste of money

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, December 2, 2012
I got this watch as a gift and I love it! I got so many compliments the first night I wore it out!! It has become one of my go-to accesories. I already have an amazing white ceramic watch and this gorgeous watch is a perfect addition. Love! Love! Love!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new watch, December 19, 2012
This watch is gorgeous! It is really sleek and stylish, and is a great accessory whether I'm dressed up or going more casual. Looks like it's much more expensive - love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost there, January 2, 2014
The reason why I did not rate the product 5 stars is the fact that the screen with black margin that covers the watch fell off at some point. I had it repaired since I do like the watch otherwise, but if this would happen again, I would just give up on it since it is not worth spending that much money repairing it - better off buying another one. Hopefully, it won't be the case.
Altogether, an inexpensive designer watch with an elegant look to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophistication + Style = CLASSY!!!, February 17, 2013
I absolutely love, love, love this watch! It is very light-weight, but also very strong and durable.

I wanted a ceramic watch for its well-known characteristics. The style of this watch is very close in looks to a Movado, but I couldn't afford the price of one.

The diamond at the 12 o'clock hour, the gold bars at the quarter hour marks, some gold accents on the band, the black face, rim and band are absolutely exquisite!

What more can I say except it's a must buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant!, July 1, 2014
I chose this as a gift over a pricier Movado. I wear my watches like jewelry and change them with each outfit. The black goes so well with so many other colors. I tend to have allergic reactions to metal bands, so the ceramic has been a joy to wear. The clasp is much easier to manipulate, although the band fits a little tighter around my wrist than my other link watches. With good care, I believe this watch will last a while.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but glass face chipped easy, March 14, 2013
And Im as dainty as it gets ;-) had it for a month or so and wore it to the office on days my colors coordinate with this piece. Just noticed a chip on the edge, pretty big size too. Darn! Well notw I can get something that looks better than this one. Its really really nice, but there are nicer ones in the same price range.