Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Update: One year update (10/3/2014) I'm still wearing this watch and it still looks beautiful! The battery is still going strong, so I haven't needed to change it out at all in the first year. I wear this with everything and it's probably my favorite watch of all time.

Original review:
The light pink color of this watch is so soft and feminine. It's an even lighter shade than pastel pink. More of a light dusty rose color. It looks stunning paired with chocolate browns, crisp whites, denim jeans, purples and plum shades, and so many other colors. The band and frame of the watch are a solid pink color, with the face of the watch having a mother of pearl appearance to it. The watch band's clasp and the hands on the watch face are a gold tone, and there's a single diamond at the top of the watch's face.

The ceramic band is strong and held up flawlessly to my sizing it. I have a 6 inch wrist and chose to have a few links removed from the band for a more snug fit. Without sizing, the watch will probably fit a 7 to 7.5 inch wrist. The watch comes with an extender clasp on it, so you can remove this first without needing to remove any links to make the band smaller. If you have a 6 inch wrist or smaller, you may be like myself and decide to remove a link as well as the extender to get a snug fit. If you like your watch to slide a little like a bracelet, just removing the extender (no tools needed) should be plenty. Removing a ceramic link from the band was so easy to do, and took under 5 minutes using this kit, the Watch Band Link Remover Tool Kit. You simply tap out a pin, remove the link and slide the pin back in, reconnecting the band.

I've been wearing this watch day and night and it's quite comfortable. The ceramic band is so smooth and is such a great fit, I tend to forget I'm wearing it. The metal clasp is also just as smooth as the band, and it seamlessly transitions from the band to the clasp, without feeling the different against your skin while wearing it. I've owned watches in the past where I could feel the metal clasp against the bottom of my wrist, but I don't have the problem at all with this Anne Kline ceramic watch. Every section of the band feels smooth to the skin.

It's a beautiful and classy watch that will turn heads without being an overly flashy design. The perfect watch if you're looking for a feminine ceramic watch without a lot lot of added crystals or diamonds. I'm amazed at just how many outfits this goes with. It's the perfect shade of creamy pink, so it goes well with everything. This would make such a wonderful gift idea. Guys, instead of buying the woman in your life yet another heart shaped necklace, consider this watch instead. She'll love it!

A sample of this product was provided for an unbiased review.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon February 27, 2014
My mom purchased this watch for me for my birthday when we saw it in a Macy's (where we paid more than here on Amazon). It is much prettier in person than online. If I had only seen it online, I would not have bought it. It is a very pale pink; the Amazon product image is very accurate. The style is very elegant. This is a beautiful dress watch. Unfortunately, I have very small wrists and this watch runs big.

Removing the extra link in the clasp was not enough to stop it from spinning freely on my wrist. Despite what the first reviewer said, I'm unconvinced the average customer could re-size this at home with a kit. Macy's staff in the watch department are usually able to re-size watches, but not this one. Three different saleswomen, who routinely re-size, were not able to help me. They said this watch's links have a tight design different from other ceramic watches, and are especially hard to remove! I would have to pay a jeweler to do it. Since the watch was already $125, I didn't want to have to pay to remove links, so we returned it.

Overall, I would not recommend this watch to people with small wrists unless you factor in the cost of removing links. Had this watch been less than $100, I wouldn't mind paying to re-size. If you have average or large wrists, this is a beautiful watch which I do think is worth owning.
on June 15, 2015
This watch is incredible. Pale pink in color with rose gold accents...perfect color combination. Pics on Amazon show color very well. Classy looking and feminine. Watch band has an extra link for adjustments. Love, love, love this watch!!
on January 9, 2014
I love Anne Klein watches and I bought this one for my mom. She absolutely loved it and is proudly showing it off. It is a beautiful piece and has additional links you can take off yourself - instead of having to pay a jeweler to size it. Can't beat it for the price. A really nice quality watch that looks great on her wrist.
on March 31, 2014
this light pink ceramic watch looks very elegant, very pretty, very feminine.
being a ceramic watch, it would require care while handling.

the watch (in real) is far more beautiful than the image on amazon ~ would request amazon to restore the earlier pictures which conveyed the product much better.
on February 25, 2014
I bought this watch for my Mother. She loves pink & really thought about if she needed it or not. I knew she wanted it so I got it for her. She absolutely loves it. The watch is beautiful & when it hits certain lighting it changes color a little.
on January 9, 2014
I am enjoying my new AK Ceramic watch. It's elegant! I receive many compliments from people at work. It feels good and soft on my arm.
on December 13, 2015
So upset. I loved this watch but 3 months after having it the glass front started to break rendering it unusable. Can't exchange. If you're happy with a watch that is pretty but breaks in only 3 months..here you go! I rarely even wore it. Disappointed Anne Klein doesn't stand by their product!!
on August 17, 2014
It's a nice watch but better be careful when you resizing this. It's very delicate and it will crack.
on April 18, 2015
Not a bad watch as a whole just a little more bulky than I expected.

See 1 answered question