5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful
Published 4 months ago by Tested in VA

3.0 out of 5 stars they reaaly should include extra links, only for people with normal to small wrists
I really like the design and it works well, but it doesn't come with extra links, and is none too roomy (and I don't have big wrists by any means! they're very average) so it fits, but I'd like to have one more link to make it optimal.
Published 1 day ago by Reebie56

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful, April 17, 2014
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's AK/1018RGWT Diamond-Accented White Ceramic Bracelet Watch (Watch)
I read the reviews before I ordered this watch, and was apprehensive with the two not so favorable reviews. I received the watch yesterday, immediately removed (by unhooking) one clasp and the watch fit perfectly. This watch is made for small wristed ladies. So do not order if you have large wrist. I am a 6 and 1/2 and after removing one link, it was perfect. It will not fit if you are larger than a 7 and 1/2. The watch is just beautiful. The ceramic watch band is not plastic as one reviewer suggested, it is really ceramic. It is not difficult to put on and take off either. It's a beautiful spring/summer watch. I know I will enjoy this watch. For the price, it's a great deal. I love the feel of it on, it feels like a more expensive watch. I have many Anne Klein watches, and this one does not disappoint either.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Thing of Beauty, November 7, 2013
Length:: 0:27 Mins

The Anne Klein Ceramic Watch is a thing of beauty. At first, I thought it was much too fancy for me to wear, but I got compliments on it before I had even worn it a full day. On the contrary, not too fancy at all. It dresses up casual outfits and complements dressy ones.

I guess the makers were afraid people might confuse the ceramic for plastic. There's a big sticker on it saying "ceramic," but sheen and the polished feel of the band is much too lovely to be mistaken for plastic. It doesn't look at all cheap, and it's as functional as it is pleasing. The large dial is easy to see. Even in low light conditions, rose gold on white make a good contrast.

The 7 ˝ inch long watch really only fits a 6 ˝ inch wrist or smaller. The included extender makes sizing that much easier. If your wrist is 6 or 6 ˝ inches, there will be no need to see a jeweler. Just remove the extender to size it down.

I'd say the only drawback to the watch is the clasp, which is a little difficult to undo with one hand. Removing the watch is not a smooth, swift operation, but it's doable.

Nevertheless, the Anne Klein Ceramic Watch is my favorite watch. It's packaged nicely and would make a lovely gift for that special someone.

This product was provided for review by the E. Gluck Corporation.

5.0 out of 5 stars ceramic watches, June 6, 2013
Absolutely LOVE this watch. Wish it was offered in more colors! Price is right and the style is stunning. Very comfortable to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch, May 20, 2013
This watch is really gorgeous and classic in person. The photo is not doing any justice. It goes with any outfit and got lot of positive comments so far. I would recommend this to anyone. You won't go wrong with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anne Klein, May 29, 2014
Product met all expectations and will be looking at the next range

The shopping experience was pleasant and will definitely continue shopping online

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, July 7, 2014
Very pretty on a petite wrist

5.0 out of 5 stars !!!SUPER!!!, June 13, 2014
Hello Great watch. Perfect summer accessory. Shipped quickly. Thank you! I am very happy! All my friends said that the watch looks very expensive :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, June 10, 2014
First and most important is the size of the wrist band. For the first time I haven't had to have links removed for it to fit my small wrist. I wear a size six and a half to seven inch bracelet, so it you wear an eight inch bracelet, this watch would be much too tight on you. I also love the appearance of it. It looks expensive. I just wish the metal were yellow gold instead of rose gold. I wear it frequently!
I love 99% of Anne Klein watches!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, June 5, 2014
This watch is so beautiful. I bought this for a gift for my mom - and she just loves it. The band is adjustable and the snap fit is not hard not is it to loose. Great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, May 29, 2014
This is an Excellent Value for money and I would recommend it for any one looking for a great watch at a very reasonable price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›