Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 5, 2013
The watch is beautiful. I had my heart set on gold, but my two choices were beautiful but so heavy I had to return them. I found this and decided to try it...I am so happy with it. I've only used it for two days, but I am very pleased with the quality.
on July 12, 2013
I had to choose between the white model and the black but I liked them both so bought the two together as the price was irresistable.
Anne K watches are classic styled and the black would suit a nice evening gown.
It is deceptive in its cost but looks of very high value, something Anne K is very good at.
I know because I think I have bought 8 of her watches mostly as gifts and they are always well received....and well priced.

Stan Chun
Wellington
New Zealand
on November 30, 2012
It is the perfect watch. It can be worn for dress or casual. The size is perfect and it is not too heavy!
on June 5, 2013
I purchased this watch for a very low price, and I know it would have cost much more anywhere else. Very dressy and classy. I was hoping the face would be a tad larger, as I like big and bold jewelry. It has its place in my jewelry wardrobe for when something less bold is needed. I'm pleased I bought this. It's very lovely.
on June 30, 2013
It's a beautiful watch and can be adjusted for any size wrist. I have a very small wrist so the watch is a tiny bit bigger than what I want all the time, but great fun to wear with long sleeves. It really is a beauty.
on February 10, 2013
I had been looking for a "dressier" watch that could be worn also with jeans but without spending a fortune. This Anne Klein watch fit the bill - especially since I got it on sale. I love the look of the rectangular face, just a little different. It is also big enough for me to read the time without my glasses!
I LOVE this watch!
on January 16, 2013
Anne Klein watch very smart looking on ..had to order links as band was too small...also noticed a pin sticking out of ceramic link, it was easy to push back in...this could be a problem if it happens again--will have to follow up with manufacturer and/or amazon.
on February 14, 2013
Love this watch, it is classy, pretty, sleek and sassy. The diamond is a nice touch and I can read the time without my reading glasses. The band is very comfortable. I have had several Anne Klein watches, but this one tops them all.
on January 7, 2013
I've been wearing it every day since it came in the mail, love it,
classy, not too big and bulky,
on March 14, 2013
I wanted a black watch to wear every day and this one is perfect. The band is easy to open and fits my wrist perfectly. And, the watch face is easy to see.