5.0 out of 5 stars Fancy, Classy, Mod, Sexy........!!
Published 12 months ago by Sizz

1.0 out of 5 stars Faded and lost some of its gold after 6months
Started to discolor and lost some of its gold color after the 6th months. It was a big let down!
Published 7 months ago by Akin B

5.0 out of 5 stars Fancy, Classy, Mod, Sexy........!!, December 17, 2013
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's AK/1046RGCV Swarovski Crystal Accented Rose Gold-Tone Covered Dial Mesh Bracelet Watch (Watch)
This is my favorite watch of all time and the fact that it's Rose Gold doesn't hurt either as I'm all about that colored metal big time. It's also pretty, beautiful, and very unique. Now for the bad news: I lost the watch a little over a week ago & I didn't even feel it fall off my wrist. I don't know how or where it happened but I'm just plain sick over it. I will definitely try to find it again when my finances are a little better looking ! Those of you who have this watch, I hope you're enjoying it as much as I was (for the too short time I had it). Seriously, it is a very lovely high end watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Faded and lost some of its gold after 6months, May 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love this watch, June 2, 2014
This piece is stylish, functional as a bracelet and a watch, and catches the eye. I love it and glad I made the purchase. There is an extra link that I had removed as I have a very slender wrist. Love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars No longer offered, June 20, 2014
This is an out of production watch - too bad, it's a great watch. Expect to pay MSRP, or more. It's now my wife's favorite watch, and she owns some very nice ones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Paying for the name, May 12, 2014
Time will tell if the materials will hold up.
Cosmetically the piece is beautiful.
All that mattered, the wife loved it!

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as expected, October 27, 2014
unfortunately watch does not look as good as it looks in the picture. i loved the watch in the pic and hence ordered it ASAP. but when i actually got it, i was little disappointed. the picture which they show is zoomed, so it shows all the crystals and the design very neatly and clearly, which makes the watch look very attractive, but when u actually see the watch, its so small and crystals are so small that u cant make out anything clearly, so it does not look that great. its not bad either, but not as great as the pic either. so think twice if u r just buying by seeing the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it but . . ., July 11, 2014
Savannah (Cincinnati, Ohio) - See all my reviews
I bought this watch as a gift for a young woman graduating from college. I love the rose gold-tone of the watch. I like the design with the watch and mirror hidden beneath the Swarovski crystals. The watch seems well made. However, I found the Swarovski crystals disappointing; they looked fake. The crystals detract from the overall good looks of the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy and Beautiful, November 10, 2014
Toonces (Gulf coast of Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
I don't usually go for something this dressy, but it is so pretty and the deal at the time was too good to refuse. The cover comes open easily, keeps time perfectly, is beautiful to look at, both on my wrist and off; goes with just about anything, dressy or casual.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty & shiny, August 6, 2014
Love this watch! Sits nicely on my wrist and looks more like a bracelet. Crystals are still nice & shiny after one year.