5.0 out of 5 stars i loved it!
I received this watch a little while ago, and found that it is exceptional in every way, it still looks as new as when I first got it. It is easy to read and looks great, goes with casual and formal. everybody says how nice the watch is! I recommend it
Published on October 8, 2012 by Lissett

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a simple watch.
I bought this watch for my gf and. It is a good and beautiful watch but the it is a bit noisy.
Published 10 months ago by Jadson Lirio Vitoriano

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars i loved it!, October 8, 2012
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's AK/1058WTWT Leather Gold-Tone White Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Anne Klein white/gold watch, December 5, 2013
Beautiful watch, was for my sister, she loves it, band its nice and very good quality, face it's gorgeous. very nice watch, it's not big, just average size, if you like larger this its not for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch for Summer!, April 26, 2013
This watch is perfect with any summer wardrobe! It's very pretty and comfortable. I love how big the face is and the leather band!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, better than expected!, April 24, 2014
Before i made the purchase for the watch, i was a little worried about the strap length as i have a bigger wrist and sometimes it'll be hard for me to look for watches that fit. However, this was perfect! Design was classic and pretty, and shipping was all fine since i live in Singapore and there could be chances of the watch dial getting broken. Great watch, recommended to purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, April 17, 2014
I would recommend these watches because they are very nice. The look is very clean. I like them very much.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a simple watch., April 3, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Love AK watches, March 17, 2014
Like the.clear , clean face, ease of reading the time plus this is my second Anne Klein watch love my first so much bought this one

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning, October 9, 2013
Stunning watch. The band is soft sturdy leather. Like other AK watches, it's lightweight yet substantial. Beautiful, classic styling, comfortable to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, September 13, 2013
Great made and works correctly it's very nice and good shipping time
i love it and would like to buy more for it in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like it, August 20, 2013
its a very nice, watch. I love Anne Klein, I already have 10 more since 6 years ago , I am collecting them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›