5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect ...
No surprises ... just as advertised. This watch is the perfect accessory for both casual and dressy occasions. I love the large watch face! I have a small wrist and was afraid it would be too large for my hand ... but not so. In addition, a great value.
Published on October 18, 2012 by White Magnolia

3.0 out of 5 stars Anne Klein Watch
Very nice. However, I do need an extra link on the band. Hard to say just how good it will be because I have not worn it yet. But, I have purchased other AK watches that I have been very satisfied with.
Published 14 months ago by James A. Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect ..., October 18, 2012
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's AK/1074BKGB Black Dial Gold Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, July 18, 2013
My wife loves the watch -- easy to read, classy. She wears it almost every time we go out socially or to church.

3.0 out of 5 stars Anne Klein Watch, October 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, October 23, 2013
I normally buy very expensive watches, but when they need repair they cost a fortune. This watch was only $55 and is stunning.

It came today and so far is running perfectly. I love the trendy look and at a price like that, including fast, free shipping, how could you go wrong?

The band length is exactly like every other watch I've owned. I have a narrow wrist and will probably have to have 2 links removed.

I was concerned about the catch as I have arthritis and some catches are just too difficult for me to open and close. This is a simple clasp and no problem at all.

I'm very pleased so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars wooow, February 26, 2013
The Product I love it is beautiful and replica of the image I Recommend to bought Because the quality is wonderful ..

4.0 out of 5 stars Very beautiful watch!, May 27, 2014
Love this watch! It is very stylish and beautiful. However, it is a bit challenging to read, but I should have guessed that considering it only has four markers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, April 21, 2014
I consider this watch an excellent purchase. The bold face make the time easily read. It is also very fashionable.

3.0 out of 5 stars so so, April 19, 2014
Look a bit old. The box was damage. And the safety plastic also tear before. It's not very nice. Maybe i wrong when i chose it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 5, 2014
I loved this product ... came in original packaging and everything was perfect ... absolutely recommend .... this watch is gorgeous

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, great quality, January 22, 2014
I purchased this watch 7 months ago and even though I wear it every single day it's still in perfect condition. Not a single scratch or discoloration. great quality