5.0 out of 5 stars It is beautiful
Really nice watch. I purchased for my mother and she loved it. Exceeded my expectations. What else can I say.
Published 11 months ago by Charissa Richters

3.0 out of 5 stars Squeaky Watch
Like the look, but the watch rattles and squeaks. Don't know if this is true of all in this style or just this one
Published 11 months ago by Laura Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars It is beautiful, February 26, 2014
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's AK/1148RGLP Rosegold-Tone Pink Resin Bracelet Bracelet Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price. Simple and classy, February 19, 2014
It looks exactly like it does in the picture! Simple and classy. Received a lot of compliments! Totally worth the price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Squeaky Watch, February 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, January 6, 2014
Christine (North Las Vegas, NV, United States) - See all my reviews
I have a silver Anne Klein watch that I love but I wanted a rose tone watch so I ordered this one. I love it! The face is big and easy to read. It's elegant and fun. So glad I ordered it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, December 31, 2013
I gave this to my wife for Christmas and she loved it. Great look and the face is big enough to easily see.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended!, November 30, 2013
Beautiful watch!. Modern and Classic, the weight is perfect and It feels very well. My wife absolutly loves it. Great for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL WATCH, May 11, 2013
I love the watch! It arrived promptly, and I get compliments whenever I wear it. It's a great look for summer!

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, but larger face than I thought, September 18, 2014
It is a little bigger than I thought it would be but it is a nice looking watch. I am kind of small so I am not sure it is the right watch for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still a ver nice lightweight watch, September 5, 2014
Much more of a gold color than a rose gold as it looks in the picture. Still a ver nice lightweight watch. Pink in middle is plastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 12, 2014
I love this watch. I two others (white and black) very elegant and sophisticated