Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 8, 2014
I love Anne Klein watches and own several. This watch was very large for a woman and the color was not as pictured online. It appeared to be a subtle pink online but in reality was a plasticy beige color that was unattractive. I returned it.
on January 6, 2014
I have a silver Anne Klein watch that I love but I wanted a rose tone watch so I ordered this one. I love it! The face is big and easy to read. It's elegant and fun. So glad I ordered it.
on September 18, 2014
It is a little bigger than I thought it would be but it is a nice looking watch. I am kind of small so I am not sure it is the right watch for me.
on September 5, 2014
Much more of a gold color than a rose gold as it looks in the picture. Still a ver nice lightweight watch. Pink in middle is plastic.
on November 30, 2013
Beautiful watch!. Modern and Classic, the weight is perfect and It feels very well. My wife absolutly loves it. Great for the price.
on February 19, 2014
It looks exactly like it does in the picture! Simple and classy. Received a lot of compliments! Totally worth the price!
on February 8, 2014
Like the look, but the watch rattles and squeaks. Don't know if this is true of all in this style or just this one
on February 26, 2014
Really nice watch. I purchased for my mother and she loved it. Exceeded my expectations. What else can I say.
on May 11, 2013
I love the watch! It arrived promptly, and I get compliments whenever I wear it. It's a great look for summer!
on December 31, 2013
I gave this to my wife for Christmas and she loved it. Great look and the face is big enough to easily see.