5.0 out of 5 stars Casual/Formal
I literally wear this watch every single day and purchased it mid 2013. You can wear it down or dress it up, it ALWAYS makes my outfit and I have had 0 problems with it! LOVE LOVE LOVE this watch.
Published 10 months ago by Sourjacks

3.0 out of 5 stars Anne Klein watch
I love my new Anne Klein watch. It's lovely. However, the booklet that it came with was for a different watch. It was relatively easy to get the band off when I wanted to change. But it is more difficult to put a new one on properly.
Published 12 months ago by Taylor Madison

5.0 out of 5 stars Casual/Formal, April 9, 2014
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's AK/1164INST Gold-Tone Interchangeable Leather Strap Box Set Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 9, 2014
Pretty watch with easily changeable straps. Love it! The black strap is so classic, and the other colours are so fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anne Klein watch, May 27, 2014
I love the wrist watch, it looks more beautiful than the picture! I love the straps! It's just my size considering I have a tiny wrist, it just fit as soon as I wore it there was no need for adjustment. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fashionable Watch, May 13, 2014
I ordered this watch for myself because I wanted the feel of different watches without spending triple. The face is large and beautifully pearled. I really like the combination of strap colors, very spring and classy. The straps are easy to change and each color gives the watch a new look.

3.0 out of 5 stars Anne Klein watch, February 21, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Price and style found here, February 18, 2014
We have been struggling with all those link style bands that look terrific but give us difficutly, so the switch back to leather is a winning option and the colored bands bring it over the top. Love those metal bands but leather bands give us styling and durability and hubby happy because I don't continue to be let down via broken wrist bands.

4.0 out of 5 stars THE WATCH IS VERY NICE, January 12, 2014
THE WATCH LOOKS CLASSY AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO WEARING IT WITH THE COLORFUL BANDS, BUT I LIKE THE BLACK BAND THE MOST.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price!, December 10, 2013
Simple and classy watch easy to change all of the bands all for a reasonable price. The girlfriend loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 13, 2013
I love the versatility of band colors and they are easy to switch out. It is comfortable to wear and stylish. The large face is easy to read. The only other thing I could possibly want in this watch is the date feature. I definitely recommend it as a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great watch, July 28, 2013
I love Anne Klein's products. She never let's me down. Love this watch. It is comfortable, and big faced as I like it. :)