Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on November 11, 2013
In general I like Anne Klein watches for their style and this one doesn't disapoint. It has an interesting design while having a delicate appearance (but not too small). It comes with two links to adjust size which makes it work for women with different size wrists. I wear it for "dress up", but it is a good everyday watch as well.
on February 14, 2013
I had an Anne Klein watch that I wore for years. This one is ever prettier. It fits great and it is easy to adjust the size. If this one lasts like the old one, I won't be buying any watches for a long time
on February 20, 2014
I wanted a watch that would go with either silver or gold. This one is very artistic with the cross bangle and very attractive with the mother of pearl face, a great watch for the price.
on January 13, 2014
Looks really cool. Combination of golden and silver strap with three strings look really good. It is worth its price.
on August 3, 2014
Anne Klein watches fit my wrist like no other. This is my second of her watches and I love it. It looks great, wears well with many outfits, always gets compliments and work well. Face is very easy to see. The latch can be a bit annoying to hook on both watches but I always feel once hooked they are on very securely. It is light to wear, usually rides up my arm, which I like. I don't like a dangling watch at my wrist.
on April 24, 2014
loved my watch! no problems with order or delivery. great look for dress up or just day to day I plan on checking out more watches as this was such a good deal
on June 5, 2014
Very very happy with the watch, looks very expensive. Received many compliments on the watch.
Will certainly order more of the Anne Klein brand.
on February 10, 2015
The watch mechanism stopped after only a few days of use. I was about to return it before the 30 day period, when it started working much like a car at the workshop. However, it conked out again after the 30 day period. Now I am looking at the AK warranty to send it for repairs. I wish they got the thing to work along with the undeniable good looks. How hard could it be to get a watch to work?
on August 23, 2013
There aren't the most two-toned watches and affordable ones available in general. So glad to find this on Amazon. It is so pretty, and can be worn with both gold or silver items. Makes it quite versatile. And I'm even able to wear it for work or to special occasions. Very satisfied.
on March 22, 2014
Love the watch... not too big, not too small, easy to read, stylish... and best of all... NICKEL FREE!! Very happy that Anne Klein has nickel free watches, jewelry... will be purchasing more items...