Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anne Klein Women's AK/1178WTGB Gold-Tone Open Lug Bracelet Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on March 3, 2013
This is a very nice looking watch, great size face and classic styling with a little flair. Unlike many other Anne Klein watches, it has two clasps in back instead of three for size adjustment, as a consequence, this watch is about 1/2 smaller than most watches of this brand. For those with larger wrists, this may be a little snug.
on August 8, 2013
I have to say, I didn't expect much because the price was so low, ($50) but when I opened the nice box it came in, I was very pleasantly surprised! It looks and feels like a much more expensive watch. I have an average sized wrist and it fits perfectly. if you have a large Wrist it may be too snug. I've been getting a lot of compliments and I absolutely love it!
on August 2, 2013
Just what I wanted. Simple, classic and elegant! Face is large but not overly large. Wears from daily/casual to dress/evening. Very well constructed.
on November 15, 2013
This is a beautiful watch. For the price, it is very elegant and looks to be very expensive. It fits well but I would like for it to be a little looser. So I contacted the company and they are sending 2 free links to be. How Wonderful!!
on October 10, 2013
Casual, the size is perfect and good for big wrists, you can see you're wearing a watch and the open lug is what I like most, it's different.
on July 21, 2014
Beautiful watch, good weight, looks more expensive than it is.