5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Perfect perfect Perfect for my petite little wrist. I love it soooo much! I would suggest this watch to anyone!
I thought it would be bigger, which I didn't want but it is nice and small and... perfect!
Published 7 months ago by Richeena

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but doesn't last.
I've had this watch since March and wear it pretty much every day. The inner band blackened very quickly. What has been most disturbing is that the outer band (the part that shows) is peeling. Its been less than 6 months!!
Published 4 months ago by Allison Leventhal

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 15, 2014
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's AK/1206RGLP Rose Gold-Tone Open Bangle Pink Leather Strap Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love It, December 20, 2013
Saw this watch in a Dept store 2 mos ago for $20 more. So happy to find on Amazon for less. Love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but doesn't last., August 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars AK pink leather band, June 21, 2013
I have looked diligently for a watch with a 'tan' band. I really like AK, so was thrilled when I found this one, which really looks sophisticated with the rose gold trim

1.0 out of 5 stars Meh, February 11, 2014
Love everything EXCEPT the band is too short. So cannot wear it. You should put band lengths in your descriptions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch. Love the color of the band and ..., July 17, 2014
Dee (Morrison, CO United States) - See all my reviews
Very nice watch. Love the color of the band and the style.