Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anne Klein Women's AK/1246BKGB Black and Gold-Tone Black Enamel Open Link Bracelet Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 25, 2013
There's no denying this is a beautiful watch, with the perfect gold tone that doesn't appear overly bright or orange, like other's I've seen. Although this watch ad said "Womens Standard" length, it's slightly tighter than my Bulova and Invicta "Womens Standard" length watches. It may be because the closures are different... or maybe I'm misunderstanding the word "standard."
on October 16, 2013
This is a large watch with such a beautiful, feminine design. Looks elegant for those occasions when you want your watch to look more like jewelry and add a dressier touch to compliment what you are wearing. I wore it to my son's wedding and it looked great after I took out one link (easy) for a better fit.
on April 30, 2013
I really liked this bracelet watch - however, it was not large enough to fit my wrist, so I am going to contact the manufacturer to see if I can purchase 2 - 3 more links.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 30, 2013
Nice looking watch, face is very large and band is heavy---- would not recommend for smaller wrists, fine for "larger" wrists and sizes.
on June 6, 2013
I bought this as a gift to give my friend and she loves it very much. I really like it too.