5.0 out of 5 stars Great two-tone look
I love, love, love this watch. I wear a lot of yellow and white gold, so two-tone works great for me. I love the simple, beautiful design of this watch. Also, I have tiny wrists and this one easily adjusts to a nice size for me. I like it so much I'm planning to buy another as a gift!
Published 11 months ago by jnwood79

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice
The Anne Klein watch was very nice, but just was not for me, so I returned. I do however like Anne Klein watches and have several.
Published 6 months ago by Sophie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great two-tone look, August 4, 2013
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's AK/1275SVTT Diamond Dial Open Lug Two-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Anne Klien watch prettier than expected, January 6, 2014
I bought this watch as a "just in case" present given the lightning deal special. I had no intention of giving it to anyone until an unplanned occasion for a gift came up and I wasn't prepared.
My daughter's birthday happened to be the day after I received the watch and I mentioned to her that I purchased a watch which I was holding as contingency in the event that I forgot to buy someone a gift ( I didn't offer it to her as she had many other watches which were far more expensive).
Would you believe that she instantly fell in love with the watch and wanted it? Would you also believe that she took my "contingency watch" which now leaves me without a fallback gift? She has basically abandoned her other watches and now just stares at this one muttering (my beautiful watch). I got some extra daddy points for this though :-)

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch! My wife loved it!, December 28, 2013
Gave this as a Christmas gift and my wife loved it!! It has a larger face, but not too big for a women's style watch.
She liked the silver with gold accent, and overall really liked this gift that I gave her for Christmas. It was a Big hit!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value watch, December 26, 2013
RICHARD DIBATTISTA (MT.PROSPECT, IL USA) - See all my reviews
A little difficult to get on and off but a nice looking watch at a good price.If Gold trim was a little darker it would look better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive look for a low price, January 18, 2014
On receiving this watch, my expectations were exceeded by how nice it looked. I have worn it three days straight and I really love this watch! It's a great every day watch and it looks more expensive than it is.. In person, it looks similar to a Mavado.. I only hope that this watch lasts for a long time and does not scratch and look old quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 16, 2014
The Anne Klein watches are made by E.Gluck Corporation, who also produces Armitron Watches.
This one is a nice fashionable watch, with elegant design. A good option for a gift.
I cannot assess its performance, but take into consideration that this is a fashion brand making this watch.
I bought it for my my fiancee and she loves it. Very appreciated.
In my opinion, the quality could have been a little bit better.
I'll give it 5 stars because of the price and the design.
If necessary, i'll come with updates regarding the golden surfaces of the band as I fear the golden tone will eventually fade away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 15, 2014
Beautiful watch, bought it as a gift for my mother but I wanted to keep it for myself. The two-tone color looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!!, January 6, 2014
I Love this watch!

It is so me.

Comfortable and classy looking.

And it doesn't pull on my hair. Amen!!

Rate and Discover Movies