Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anne Klein Women's AK/1290PRGB Purple Crystal Gold-Tone Bracelet Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 17, 2013
I bought several watches for gifts this Christmas. This one is gorgeous! Better than the photo, the shiny crystal face and color are so beautiful. The gold band gleams. The watch face is the perfect size, not too small, not too big. Very impressed, a great value. I wish I had one too!
on September 19, 2014
Such a beautiful watch. The purple color is amazing and unique among the sea of plain watches. The gold is shiny but not obnoxious. I did have to take a link out, but I have a really small wrist. Now I want the other colors!
on August 23, 2013
This watch is so pretty. I get positive compliments when ever I wear it. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Only one itty bitty problem, it's not water proof. But I would still buy the other colors, too.
on January 31, 2014
This watch is gorgeous. I get compliments on it at least twice a week. It's my favorite accessory to wear.
on February 25, 2014
it was a gift, and they like so much, this amazing, but the belt it was a litte bit short
on December 29, 2014
beautiful color...strap feels little cheap...light!
but otherwise better than picture!
on August 22, 2015
Face color a bit brassy for my taste.
on November 16, 2014