5.0 out of 5 stars The little black dress of watches
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:13 Mins
Published 9 months ago by Angela Streiff

1.0 out of 5 stars Ann Klein Womens Swarovski Crystal Watch
The watch arrived on time in a nice box. I gave it to my wife for 'Christmas and the entire face came off March 5th. My wife did not have the watch 3 months. This is pathetic! I would not recommend buying this watch. If looks great but if nothing but a piece of junk! They say I cannot return it! Do you think this is fair to have a watch of this quality less than...
Published 4 months ago by ?

5.0 out of 5 stars The little black dress of watches, October 20, 2013
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's AK/1314BKBK Swarovski Crystal Accented Gold-Tone Black Ceramic Bangle Watch (Watch)
Length:: 1:13 Mins

You know that little black dress, the black pair of pants or that black top in your wardrobe you gravitate to because it seems to go with everything? You wear it because it's just right for every occasion. This Anne Kline watch is the timepiece equivalent. It can be dressed up for a night out on the town, or dressed down with a cute pair of jeans and top. There is no wrong way to wear this watch.

This watch does have all 3 hands for hours, minutes and seconds. Another reviewer noted that there was no seconds hand, however my watch does in deed have a seconds hand. This watch keeps perfect time and it's very easy to set, with a single twist nob on the side of the face.

Each side of the watch's band is made of a solid black ceramic piece, with a few gold links at each end for sizing and the clasps. The band is a very deep black onyx like color, and when the watch is worn, it gives the band the appearance of being one solid piece, like a bangle bracelet. The gold toned links at each end of the wristband can be removed for sizing, should you need to make it smaller to fit your wrist.

I have 6 inch wrists, and prefer to wear my watches a little more fitted, so I removed the extender link and one additional ceramic link. This made it a perfect fit for my wrist. So prior to resizing, this watch would probably best fit a 7 to 7.5 inch wrist, depending on how loose you like your watch. With this watch being a bangle design, some may prefer to wear this style a little looser. However it's made so well that it can easily be worn either way, fitted or lose. If you have a 6 inch wrist or smaller, and are planning on resizing the band yourself (it took me less than 5 minutes to resize mine) I found this kit Watch Band Link Remover Tool Kit worked perfectly and was inexpensive.

The ceramic band is strong and I haven't had any issues with it scratching or chipping. It's also held up to me using tools on it to resize the band, removing one of the metal links. The gold toned links and the clasp are just as smooth as the glossy ceramic band. I've found that with some brands of watches, you can feel the difference on the underside of your wrist where the ceramic links transition into metal links, but not with this watch. It's smooth all the way around and is very comfortable to wear.

The Swarovski crystals are gorgeous and are so tastefully done. The crystals combined with the deep rich black color and the gold accents make this such a sharp looking wristwatch. It's so versatile, you can wear it to the office with your work attire, out to dinner with something dressy or just running errands in your jeans. It goes so great with everything, you'll wear it all the time.

A sample of this product was provided for an unbiased review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Love it, February 10, 2014
Its so gorgeous, its like you are literally wearing a jewelry and want to show off. Its so glossy and black makes it beautiful.. I am so happy with this watch. At this time, this is most beautiful and elegant watch i have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch!, May 20, 2013
Amazon Customer (San Jose, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This is the most beautiful watch of all the watches I have. The look and feel of the watch is great. The swarovski crystals add a brilliant look to it.
However, one issue is that the image shown here is deceptive cos the watch does not have a seconds hand. Wish it was included as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Anne Klein's watch, February 3, 2014
I love the design, I am just worried what will happen if the ceramic bracelete brakes. I will have to be verry careful not to let it break, if not how could I fix it? Maybe you could help me out with this worry. I live in Lima, Perú, what should I do If this happens?

5.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive and looks expensive.Fits well and keeps good time, June 17, 2014
This watch is for everyone who wants a stylish watch which can be read easily, unlike some more expensive watches .
I love the black bangle effect and the Swarowski crystals around the perimeter.It fits snugly and keeps good time. I have been looking for years for a watch with these characteristics .

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful !, June 16, 2014
I bought it coz it looked so classy n it didn't disappoint! I wear it everyday now.. Love it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Make a Statement!, May 4, 2014
Love this watch. Its classy, eye-catching and goes with everything black in my wardrobe. It can be worn formally and casually and the ceramic makes it so different from other watches. Delivery was very quick and very professional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pefect, April 6, 2014
It is perfect for my small wrist. Exactly what I ordered and will recommend Anne Klein to other family members.

5.0 out of 5 stars for a mom, April 6, 2014
Bought this for my 50 year-old mom. She loves it! Received lots of compliments for it. Would recommend this to anyone who likes simplicity and elegance.

5.0 out of 5 stars SOOOOO Beautiful, March 19, 2014
Robin L. Netto "peace98" (SAN CARLOS, CALIFORNIA, US) - See all my reviews
I have wanted a beautiful black faced watch but did not wan tot spend 1000$ that I have in the past for this look. I had 4 links removed as the black porcelain is solid.The part that makes it comfortable is the links that form to my wrist.
I love how it works with my clothing. I am pleased with my purchase.It is more beautiful than the picture.

Rate and Discover Movies